It says I am in Le Petit Marseillais campaign but did not receive any products yet. and when I track it I get we are working on you shipping. However, the shipping has not changed status and I am wondering if I actually made it In to get sample??? Thoughts.. Le Petit Marseillais Mandarin & Lime Extra Gentle Body Wash
Windsor, ON - il y a 3 ans

10 answers

Yes there's no tracking available but I noticed once the package is delivered the link to click on tracking dissapears. Thank you I got both le petit marseillais and also neutrogena vox box and sample! 😎 definitely patience is key 😍
il y a 3 ans
Keep an eye out for an enveloppe, if this is your first VoxBox chances are you'll be receiving a sample size to review. Tracking is unavailable through the site, mine showed up a week ago in an Influenster enveloppe. Be patient, mayve there's been a delay at the post office. If anything, call your local post office to find out if they may have a package under your name. :)
il y a 3 ans
I only got mine 3 days ago, and other people reported their boxes arriving 2 weeks ago. I also got just the sample packets and not a full bottle like some people. Just be patient, it should be there shortly!
Me too
il y a 3 ans
Im having the same problem says it wrapped up an will notify you when it's shipped
il y a 3 ans
I'm experiencing the exact same issue. I hope it does come!
il y a 3 ans
I was included in this campaign but received a sample packette - not a box! Be sure to check your mail for the sample packettes.
il y a 3 ans
Mine says it srill wrapping it up 😏 this is my first product to try. 😅 so I guess just have to be patient.
il y a 3 ans
This is what happens to me every time I try to see where my product is and they always says "working on your shipping" They dont EVER post updates on shipping. I hate it. Mine did end up showing up to though
il y a 3 ans
Mine kept saying working on shipping and then showed up at my house the next day! Be patient :) it’ll show up