I posted on Instagram, with the correct hashtags and when I try to submit it says my post cannot be found.  I've tried multiple times.  I have even contacted Influenster (9 days ago) and have yet to hear anything.  This is my first VoxBox, and I'd love to participate and have the chance to get more.  Any suggestions?  Thanks!
Charlottetown, PE - il y a 3 ans

8 answers

Did you get it to work now?
il y a 3 ans
Try linking and unlinking the account, that seems to help.
il y a 3 ans
I had that problem, unlinked my account, resigned in and it worked fine. Best of luck!
il y a 3 ans
I'm having the exact same problem as well! I contacted Influenster via email 6 days ago as directed from their Instagram and have not heard back from them. This is also my First VoxBox as well and I do not want to miss out on any other future VoxBox's. I've tried un-linking and re-linking my Instagram Account and that also did not work. My Instagram Account is Public, and also tried the Desktop Site which doesn't work for Instagram as it requires me to download the app which is only available on phones. I'm hoping Influenster contacts us soon!
il y a 3 ans
I had this problem as well. I just reposted each day until my review showed turn erased the pictures without the reviews. It could be a bug in the app. Try the desktop site.
il y a 3 ans
Try unlinking and linking your account again. Sometimes even signing out and signing back in will help. But typically the unlinking works best
il y a 3 ans
So mine wasn’t working either and it was because my wrong Instagram was set up and I had to re set up my Facebook . That seemed to fix my problems. It was my first box box as well.
il y a 3 ans
Is it because your profile might be set at private?