BY LE PETIT MARSEILLAIS

Gently cleanses and moisturizes skin Leaves skin soft and smooth Sweet white peach and nectarine scent Moisturizes and refreshes your skin. This nourishing shower gel has a sweet white peach and nectarine scent. USCanada, 866-737-3648 or Outside US & Canada, dial collect 215-273-8755 http: www. lepetitmarseillais. us or http: www. lepetitmarseillais. ca Made in USA

Duyen P.
Arlington
If you’re looking for silky, moisturized skin after patting dry, this is the product for you. I received a free, full sized sample at H-E-B and I am impressed by the results. I have used this for two weeks, day and night. It’s about $3 and they have a lot more scents to choose from!
Kimberly K.
N Middletown, NJ
This is my favorite holy grail body wash. This leaves that crisp and clean feeling with the lasting smell of nectarines and peaches. The formula is great and I don’t find myself over using like other body washes that don’t foam well. Love!!! I’ve repurchased about 20 or more times.
Leah O.
Wildwood, MO
Great for the price. Smells fresh and lathers well, but I do feel like I use a lot of it, partly just because it pours out quickly. Again, for the price it is still a great value. I tend to have sensitive skin and had no issues.
Andi H.
I LOVE THE SMELL OF THIS PRODUCT. I love anything peach and the scent is so fruity! It leaves my skin smelling lightly like peaches for a little bit. I like this body wash because it's nice on my skin and does a good job of cleaning. My one major complaint is the bottle. It's big and awkward and the wash itself is very thin and runny, so with the hole at the top, you end up spilling/wasting product because you can't control it coming out. I think that making the top of the bottle narrower or making it in a pump would be better.
Dori K.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Start to finish, head to toe, I absolutely love everything about Le Petit Marseillais's peach and nectarine body wash.
I have extremely sensitive skin and don't normally purchase scented body washes, but there was something about the adorable packaging that just called to me, so I bought it!
The scent smells super natural and not at all artificial, and I like that it didn't have an overwhelmingly perfumey smell afterwards.
My sensitive skin even liked it so I guess I'll be buying this again and again!
Lauren P.
No joke this stuff smells so good I could eat it. It smells incredible, I love how it lingers on my skin for hours afterwards without being too strong. When it comes to moisturizing I can’t say it’s the absolute best but still it’s a very effective body wash and I keep buying it for a reason.
Karey H.
The absolute best body wash! I use White Peach & Nectarine and the scent is heavenly. This is very gentle and moisturizing. The only downside it that it pours out very quickly so be careful. For the price, its amazing and I would recommend any of the scents that they have available!
Anushree K.
Bloomington
This had a really great fragrance, but didn’t help make me feel squeaky clean after my shower. It seemed to leave my skin feeling a little soapy even after standing in the shower for a while, and seemed to make my skin feel more dry after the shower.
ed3n17 H.
Converse
Formula isn’t extra gentle in my opinion since when I leave this in my skin for too long it starts to tingle- but this soap leaves your skin smelling fresh and clean - super fruity smell and lasts for a while
Launa A.
Southgate, MI
I bought this shower gel at CVS almost 3 weeks ago and all i have to say is..WOW!! I was very impressed with the scent of this product because it truly captures the essence of peach and nectarine and it smells AMAZING! My entire bathroom smells fantastic after I've showered with this wash and I love how the scent gently lingers on my skin. The overall formula is a gel rather than a cream and it lightly lathers, then washes off without leaving a residue. I will be repurchasing this again for sure!