Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashLe Petit Marseillais
Extra Gentle Shower Gel White Peach & Nectarine

Le Petit Marseillais Extra Gentle Shower Gel White Peach & Nectarine

by Le Petit Marseillais

Gently cleanses and moisturizes skin Leaves skin soft and smooth Sweet white peach and nectarine scent Moisturizes and refreshes your skin. This nourishing shower gel has a sweet white peach and nectarine scent. USCanada, 866-737-3648 or Outside US & Canada, dial collect 215-273-8755 http: www. lepetitmarseillais. us or http: www. lepetitmarseillais. ca Made in USA

Que tal el olor y me deja la piel suave o áspera ?
Start your review of Le Petit Marseillais Extra Gentle Shower Gel White Peach & Nectarine!
Racine, WI
I really liked this product! It's my new favourite bodywash. The peach and nectarine scent is amazing, probably my favourite scent going. The bodywash made my skin smooth and soft without drying out my skin. I would definitely recommend this product!  Le Petit Marseillais Extra Gentle Shower Cream White Peach & Nectarine Body Wash - 22oz
Corpus Christi
Love this body wash and scent. The best scent in the line! I'm super sensitive to body washes and this one is very gentle! I'm on my 3rd bottle!
Le Petit Marseillais Extra Gentle Shower Gel White Peach & Nectarine uploaded by Malissa C.
I really like the smell of this body wash. It works well the only setback it that you have so really scrub for it to clean well and leave the smell but that's not a bog deal. Overall i will continue to buy this product its great!
Indio, CA
Everlasting smell! Body wash scent is amazing and lasts throughout the day. It cleans without that over drying tight feeling and does not feel too rich or creamy. Also more inexpensive and larger in size compared to Dove and Olay body wash. Would definitely repurchase for price and scent!
Fords
This is a great shower gel! I love peach scents and this one is so pretty! At the same time, it is nothing overpowering either. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean, as well as super soft. For the price I though it was a good deal because you do get a lot of the price.
Spring Hill, FL
I have such a hard time finding body wash that leaves my skin soft and smelling like Heaven, but I have met my match! This is my new brand and my new scent, I am in love with Le Petit Marseillais and highly recommend to those looking to be soft and yummy smelling!
Springfield, MA
1,810 reviews
If you are looking for something that's a botanical smell look no future these body washes are amazing in fragrance they leave your skin extra soft ...
San Carlos, CA
Found this at cvs. I liked it. Nice scent, not too overwhelming. My skin felt nice. A little pricey but it's worth a try
I haven’t used it for very long but definitely a favorite. Smells amazing. A little goes a long way
Wildomar
I absolutely love using this product, especially for my super sensitive skin this brand seems to be the only one that doesn’t make my skin feel like it’s burning. Really gentle, smells great, and leaves my skin baby smooth.