Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashLe Petit Marseillais
Extra Gentle Shower Cream White Peach & Nectarine Body Wash - 22oz

by Le Petit Marseillais

Gently cleanse and moisturize skin with LE Petit Marseillais White Peach and Nectarine Extra Gentle Shower Gel. This moisturizing shower gel lathers into a light, easy-to-rinse foam that nourishes as it cleans, leaving your skin soft and smooth. This refreshing shower gel delights the senses with the delicious and fruity aroma of perfectly ripe white peaches and nectarines harvested under the Southern France summer sun. The juicy goodness of these sun-kissed fruits provides a delectable scent. This extra gentle formula is pH neutral and suitable for daily use.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Le Petit Marseillais Extra Gentle Shower Cream White Peach & Nectarine Body Wash - 22oz!
angela P.
I got this bottle for my daughter cuz she says that the other self that I have the house because her skin dry and itchy she used it a couple times and she says when she gets out of the shower that her skin is not itchy or dry
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I saw this posted on a facebook page for Walgreens. Everybody was raving about how good this smells. I bought it when it was on a buy 1 get 1 50% off sale so it was a good deal economically. I took a shower right when I got home because really, the people on facebook were all saying it was the greatest smell ever. Yes, it made my skin so soft but it didn't really smell that great. I have eczema and really sensitive skin but this was the best thing I've ever found. The only reason I'm giving this 4 stars and not 5 is because the scent isn't all that great. Usually when you shower with any body wash, the scent goes into the whole bathroom and lingers. This just didn't do that.
Amanda E.
I kept seeing this brand advertise and decided to give it a try. The White Peach & Nectarine smells heavenly and leaves my skin soft.
Aimee S.
Instant favorite! Smells amazing! So moisturizing, but light. Rinses easy. So affordable. I'm in love!
Aura C.
I fell in love with it at CVS! The perfect heavenly scent of peaches and nectarines plus the just perfect amount of it being girly. This was on sale and that was the only reason I even looked at it, and I am very happy I did. The latter isn't too thick and my skin feels nice and refreshed. I am in love.
Allison L.
Irvine, CA
I love love love this body wash! It has the most wonderful scent of nectarines and peaches and is so soft and luxurious. This is hands down my favorite body wash and love this brand!! I will continue to buy and do recommend to others! This stuff is non abrasive as well
Madison B.
I LOVE THIS BODY WASH! I've tried different brands and different scents, but I always go back to this one! It smells great and it's totally affordable! I like that the smell lingers long after you shower, so you keep smelling fresh and clean! Definitely recommend!
Allison W.
Raleigh, NC
I freaking LOVE this body wash. I purchased when on clearance at Walgreens. The smell is WONDERFUL and lasts all day. Most body wash don’t do that. Pretty decent for the price. And would highly recommend.
Hannah M.
Augusta
Le Petit Marseillais Extra Gentle Shower Cream White Peach & Nectarine Body Wash - 22oz uploaded by Hannah M.
Such a great body wash for my sensitive skin. I have eczema and very dry skin and this does not irritate it at all. The smell is amazing. It’s a huge bottle so it last a while. The price is affordable. Only thing I didn’t like was that it is really runny so you end up using more than you should.
Ellen L.
Hermosa Beach, CA
I love love love this body wash! It smells absolutely amazing and I use it everyday. It is extremely pricey compared to other body washes and would not recommend to someone looking for a quick and cheap wash.

Looking for your answer?