Le Petit Marseillais Extra Gentle Shower Cream White Peach & Nectarine Body Wash - 22oz uploaded by majhouula ;.Le Petit Marseillais Extra Gentle Shower Cream White Peach & Nectarine Body Wash - 22oz uploaded by Kimberley C.Le Petit Marseillais Extra Gentle Shower Cream White Peach & Nectarine Body Wash - 22oz uploaded by Ashley G.

BY UNKNOWN

Gently cleanse and moisturize skin with LE Petit Marseillais White Peach and Nectarine Extra Gentle Shower Gel. This moisturizing shower gel lathers into a light, easy-to-rinse foam that nourishes as it cleans, leaving your skin soft and smooth. This refreshing shower gel delights the senses with the delicious and fruity aroma of perfectly ripe white peaches and nectarines harvested under the Southern France summer sun. The juicy goodness of these sun-kissed fruits provides a delectable scent. This extra gentle formula is pH neutral and suitable for daily use. see more...

Buy on Target*
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I saw this posted on a facebook page for Walgreens. Everybody was raving about how good this smells. I bought it when it was on a buy 1 get 1 50% off sale so it was a good deal economically. I took a shower right when I got home because really, the people on facebook were all saying it was the greatest smell ever. Yes, it made my skin so soft but it didn't really smell that great. I have eczema and really sensitive skin but this was the best thing I've ever found. The only reason I'm giving this 4 stars and not 5 is because the scent isn't all that great. Usually when you shower with any body wash, the scent goes into the whole bathroom and lingers. This just didn't do that.
Yes G.
Recently purchased this body wash from my local walgreens it was a buy one get one free deal and I love fruity smelling body washes so I thought I'd give it a try. It has a very nice fruity more of a nectarine smell than peach. I love the smell after you use it you smell very faint of nectarine for a while after. I have skin that prone to drying out so I'm very limited to what type of body wash I can use. I was quite surprised when this body wash did not dry out my skin. I thought since it was so strong smelling it would be an issue but it was not. If you like fruit smelling bodywashes I highly recommend it.
Nicole K.
Boise, ID
This body wash is so great! I really really like the scent of it! It isn't too strong and it reminds me of those candy peach rings. It is also super bubbly and foamy and feels so soft and moisturizing on your skin. I have the vanilla and cream body wash, but that scent isn't as good as this one. I would definitely recommend this!
Samantha C.
I purchased this product from Walgreens and I really like the way it smells! The bottle is a bit clunky to handle but, that said, you get a lot of product!
Sabrina G.
Florence, MS
I purchased this shower gel at Kroger and was a little unsure about trying it. I normally only use Dove products, but this shower gel caught my eye. The first thing I noticed was it stated it was for sensitive skin which I love. Secondly the scent is amazing! I can't wait to try some other scents by this brand. Also I've been using this product for about a week and a half and have had no breakouts or itching. I highly recommend this shower gel and the price is a little lower than Dove.
Aura C.
I fell in love with it at CVS! The perfect heavenly scent of peaches and nectarines plus the just perfect amount of it being girly. This was on sale and that was the only reason I even looked at it, and I am very happy I did. The latter isn't too thick and my skin feels nice and refreshed. I am in love.
Ashley G.
Olive Branch , MS
I love this new shower gel in the White Peach & Nectarine scent! It lathers wonderfully on my loofa and body leaving me feeling clean and refreshed. I love how my skin is not dry after use. My only complaint is that the scent doesn't last on my skin very long and I wish that it did. I do recommend this product.
Felicia A.
Tulsa , Oklahoma
This is the second item that I have purchased from this brand.i find it very moisturizing to my skin. One difference is the one is the smell.im impressed the frgrance lasted all day.
Bettie B.
Lancaster, CA
The smell is amazing! And it's so gentle on the skin, I use it for my kids myself and my husband uses it. You also get a lot of product as well
Amanda E.
I kept seeing this brand advertise and decided to give it a try. The White Peach & Nectarine smells heavenly and leaves my skin soft.