Le Petit Marseillais Extra Gentle Shower Cream White Peach & Nectarine Body Wash - 22oz uploaded by majhouula ;.Le Petit Marseillais Extra Gentle Shower Cream White Peach & Nectarine Body Wash - 22oz uploaded by Ashley G.Le Petit Marseillais Extra Gentle Shower Cream White Peach & Nectarine Body Wash - 22oz uploaded by Kimberley C.

BY UNKNOWN

Gently cleanse and moisturize skin with LE Petit Marseillais White Peach and Nectarine Extra Gentle Shower Gel. This moisturizing shower gel lathers into a light, easy-to-rinse foam that nourishes as it cleans, leaving your skin soft and smooth. This refreshing shower gel delights the senses with the delicious and fruity aroma of perfectly ripe white peaches and nectarines harvested under the Southern France summer sun. The juicy goodness of these sun-kissed fruits provides a delectable scent. This extra gentle formula is pH neutral and suitable for daily use. see more...

Buy on Target*
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I saw this posted on a facebook page for Walgreens. Everybody was raving about how good this smells. I bought it when it was on a buy 1 get 1 50% off sale so it was a good deal economically. I took a shower right when I got home because really, the people on facebook were all saying it was the greatest smell ever. Yes, it made my skin so soft but it didn't really smell that great. I have eczema and really sensitive skin but this was the best thing I've ever found. The only reason I'm giving this 4 stars and not 5 is because the scent isn't all that great. Usually when you shower with any body wash, the scent goes into the whole bathroom and lingers. This just didn't do that.
Madison B.
I LOVE THIS BODY WASH! I've tried different brands and different scents, but I always go back to this one! It smells great and it's totally affordable! I like that the smell lingers long after you shower, so you keep smelling fresh and clean! Definitely recommend!
Kate N.
Tumwater, WA
Love this body wash! I bought it while I was at uni at a local chain store and was very happy with it! It smells amazing and is a great price for how much product you get! I love that it’s a gel and it suds up!
Christina N.
Joshua, TX
I love the smell, though it doesn't last on skin. I like a body wash that makes the whole dang bathroom smell and this just doesnt. It's a large bottle for a good price. It's gentle on the skin. I will buy it again!
angela p.
I got this bottle for my daughter cuz she says that the other self that I have the house because her skin dry and itchy she used it a couple times and she says when she gets out of the shower that her skin is not itchy or dry
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
Love the amount of product I got for the price...nearly 22 oz of product for less than $4! I find it to be a gentle cleanser that’s great for your body, but not thorough enough on areas where you’re stinkier (underarms) so I like to follow with a little dial soap there. Overall I love it and love the scent.
Allison W.
Raleigh, NC
I freaking LOVE this body wash. I purchased when on clearance at Walgreens. The smell is WONDERFUL and lasts all day. Most body wash don’t do that. Pretty decent for the price. And would highly recommend.
Samantha C.
I purchased this product from Walgreens and I really like the way it smells! The bottle is a bit clunky to handle but, that said, you get a lot of product!
Yes G.
Recently purchased this body wash from my local walgreens it was a buy one get one free deal and I love fruity smelling body washes so I thought I'd give it a try. It has a very nice fruity more of a nectarine smell than peach. I love the smell after you use it you smell very faint of nectarine for a while after. I have skin that prone to drying out so I'm very limited to what type of body wash I can use. I was quite surprised when this body wash did not dry out my skin. I thought since it was so strong smelling it would be an issue but it was not. If you like fruit smelling bodywashes I highly recommend it.
Aura C.
New york, NY
I fell in love with it at CVS! The perfect heavenly scent of peaches and nectarines plus the just perfect amount of it being girly. This was on sale and that was the only reason I even looked at it, and I am very happy I did. The latter isn't too thick and my skin feels nice and refreshed. I am in love.