BY UNKNOWN

Gently cleanse and moisturize skin with LE Petit Marseillais Vanilla Milk Extra Gentle Shower Crème. This moisturizing body wash lathers into a smooth, easy-to-rinse foam that nourishes as it cleans, leaving your skin feeling soft and moisturized. This crème body wash delights the senses with the rich and sweet aroma of vanilla milk from handpicked and sun-dried vanilla pods. The vanilla scented body wash formula is pH neutral and gentle enough for daily use. see more...

cindy l.
Fontana , CA
Found this little gem in our Airbnb while staying in Paris earlier this year. Loved the way it smelled and they way it left my skin feeling.

How excited was I to find that Walmart, yes Walmart was carrying this line. I picked up body was and body butter in the same scent.

If you find it in your Walmart pick it up and give it a whirl. Great price for a great smelling product!!
shay c.
Kannapolis, NC
I am in love with this body wash. It leaves your skin so soft and it smells great. Also makes good bubbles for baths. For all skin types. Doesn't have any harsh ingredients
Kimberly L.
Jensen Beach, FL
Definitely smells nice and seems gentle enough for my sensitive skin. It gives a nice lather too. I do wish the fragrance lasted on the skin a bit longer but you can't expect too much for the price point. Not my favorite body wash but I would definitely buy it again if needed. Creamy enough to shave with too so that's a definite plus. I am considering trying the other scents just because I like the texture of this one so much. I love anything vanilla though. Give it a try if you're looking for something gentle and inexpensive.
Sereniti f.
OMAHA, NE
Dunyya S.
Kitchener
I love this it smells so good. It reminds me of Paris or the country. I will probably get this again.