BY LE PETIT MARSEILLAIS

Gently cleanse and moisturize skin with LE Petit Marseillais Vanilla Milk Extra Gentle Shower Crème. This moisturizing body wash lathers into a smooth, easy-to-rinse foam that nourishes as it cleans, leaving your skin feeling soft and moisturized. This crème body wash delights the senses with the rich and sweet aroma of vanilla milk from handpicked and sun-dried vanilla pods. The vanilla scented body wash formula is pH neutral and gentle enough for daily use. see more...

sydney m.
Monroe Twp, NJ
I love this body wash. I have VERY sensitive skin and tend to only use the Dove sensitive skin bar. This is the first wash other than that one that I have tried in over a year. I was not disappointed in my risk taking. I did get a bit itchy the first week or so, but my skin has adjusted and I am all good. It is so smooth and lathers so well, and everyone has complemented me on how great I smell. I love this stuff and highly recommend. It only gets 4 stars because of the itching, which I can't guarantee will happen to anyone else but it was my experience.
Sarah A.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
I am so torn on this product.  I want to love it.  It has a great scent is affordable, and lathers so nicely.  But every time I use this I get red and irritated on my chest.  I have not seen any irritation on other parts of my body but the one spot.  I was very surprised because it is not a spot that is usually so sensitive for me.  I have switched to another body was but will give this one another go before ruling it out completely.  I also have the orange blossom scent to try in case it is just an ingredient in the vanilla milk scent.
Brin D.
Oakland, CA
I absolutely adore this body wash-I got this from Walgreens, at a rather hefty size and a relatively low price-I think around $5 or under if my memory serves me right. It has a decadent, natural, cozy vanilla scent, and provides a real clean without being drying. I picked this up because it advertises a balanced pH, so I feel comfortable using this on my more sensitive areas as well. I really can't say enough good things about this product-I don't get any skin irritations, it lathers up like a dream, and overall, I will definitely purchase again. I even stopped using another body wash altogether in favor of this one.
Francesca N.
I love this body wash. It's so gentle and has such a lovely light scent and I love the size of the bottle. I was so surprised on how soft my skin felt afterwards and I'd definitely recommend it! I've bought this product at least 4 times!
Blanca M.
This is a great moisturizing body wash I found at local drugstore. It has a nice vanilla scent that is not overpowering and doesn't smell cheap. It's my go to when I'm low on money!
Francesca Z.
I love this body wash and smell but my boyfriend thinks it’s too sweet and doesn’t use it himself which is disappointing as I had to buy s different scent for him. Otherwise recommended !
Jana R.
Wheeling, WV
I bought this because my old soap ran out, and it smelled good in the bottle. The bottle is huge, and the price was awesome. I love this soap. It has a very nostalgic scent to it. It lasts a long time too.
Jason H.
South Corning, NY
This is my favorite shower cream in the whole Le Petit Marseillais line. The scent reminds me of vanilla custard. It's leaves my skin super soft and clean. The scent lingers on your skin long into the day. A little goes a long way. I find myself buying multiples of this scent in particular because of how hard it is to find this line in stores near me. This body wash stands up against $10 bottles. This is on my list of top ten favorite things. Love how affordable yet luxurious this line is. My only complaint is that I wish I could find it in more stores. Wal-Mart, Target, and Rite Aid in my area are all listed as carrying it yet never have in stock. I find it sad because I would buy everything this line has to offer!
Paige R.
Conway, AR
I was intrigued when this item came on sale at CVS, and I am so glad I bought it!! For one, it smells utterly amazing, and now I can't get people to stop smelling me. I also have KP, so it is hard to find body washes that don't aggravate my skin condition, but this product perfectly hydrated my skin. I will definitely be buying this product again in the future! Luckily I won't have to very soon because you get so much product for the price! I could not be more pleased with this product, and will definitely be trying more products by this brand in the future.
Diana P.
Watauga, TN
This is such an amazing and affordable bath wash. Great value and plenty of product. It's very creamy and luxurious, the fragrance is pleasant and lingers lightly on the skin without being overpowering.

Target