BeautyBodyBody CarePharmapacks
Le Petit Marseillais Extra Gentle Shower Cream, Orange Blossom 219 oz (8 Pack)

Le Petit Marseillais Extra Gentle Shower Cream, Orange Blossom 21.9 oz (8 Pack)

by Pharmapacks

Gently cleanse and moisturize skin with LE PETIT MARSEILLAIS Orange Blossom Extra Gentle Shower Creme. This French body wash lathers into a smooth, easy-to-rinse foam that nourishes as it cleans, leaving your skin feeling soft and moisturized. This body wash delights the senses with the sweet, floral aroma of sun-kissed white orange blossoms handpicked in the Mediterranean. The gentle formula is pH neutral and ideal for daily use. Gently cleanses and moisturizes skin Leaves skin soft and smooth Sweet orange blossom scent Inactive Ingredients: Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Fragrace, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Polyquaternium-7, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Lecithin, Citrus Aurantium Amara Flower Extract, Glyceryl Stearate

Product of Le Petit Marseillais; Pack of 8

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Le Petit Marseillais Extra Gentle Shower Cream, Orange Blossom 21.9 oz (8 Pack)!
Aureatel M.
I was pleasantly surprised when I tried this body wash. It has a silky texture and it's very gentle. It left my skin moisturized and feeling soft. The scent was pleasant and not too strong. I highly recommend this product.
Lida P.
Le Petit Marseillais Extra Gentle Shower Cream, Orange Blossom 21.9 oz (8 Pack) uploaded by Lida P.
I love this, it smells amazing and the scent stays on my skin even after I wash it out. It has a nice milky texture foams up lightly,doesn't irritate or dry out my skin at all its gentle and cleanses the skin very good. Would definitely recommend 5/5 Le Petit Marseillais Extra Gentle Shower Cream, Orange Blossom 21.9 oz (8 Pack)

Looking for your answer?