Le Petit Marseillais Extra Gentle Shower Cream Lavender Honey Body Wash - 22oz uploaded by Hannah M.

BY UNKNOWN

Gently cleanse and moisturize skin with LE Petit Marseillais Lavender Honey Extra Gentle Shower Crème. This lavender honey body wash lathers into a smooth, easy-to-rinse foam that nourishes as it cleans, leaving your skin feeling soft and moisturized. The French skin care product delights the senses with the sweet fragrance of sun-kissed lavender honey harvested in an artisanal manner on the heights of Alpes-de-Haute-Provence. This extra gentle lavender body wash is pH neutral and ideal for daily use. see more...

Hannah M.
Augusta
Such a great body wash for my sensitive skin. I have eczema and very dry skin and this does not irritate it at all. The smell is amazing. It’s a huge bottle so it last a while. The price is affordable. Only thing I didn’t like was that it is really runny so you end up using more than you should.
Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
This is gentle and moisturizing. I have eczema and dry, sensitive skin and it didnt irritate my skin at all. It is so gentle that I use it on my 2 year old and it pampers her delicate skin. Honestly, though, it doesn't live up to the hype scent wise. Everyone raves about it smelling so great when in reality, all of their scents smell just like any other brand's scents.
Lauren N.
I bought this product online through my boyfriends company and thought I would give it a try. The bottle is HUGE which means it will last for a while. The smell is to die for. I love using it at night and it just helps me relax and sleep so much better. I did notice that there was a different feeling on my skin afterward but I got used to it and it went away after drying off.
Allyson G.
Cambridge, ON
Love this body wash! It lathers nicely and feels great on the skin. What I love most though is the scent. The lavender smell just keeps me buying it again and again, although I generally wait for a sale to stock up since it can be pricey.
Mallory C.
Dallas , TX
I jumped on the bandwagon the second I smelled this beautiful body wash!! The bottle is HUGE, I'm sure it will take me weeks to use this up, so I have no problem paying a few dollars more than what I'm used to. Plus thanks to CVS coupons I picked it up 2 for 1. I'll definitely be stocking up on all the scents.
Sabrina T.
This body wash was an impulse purchase for me while I was at the drug store. I'd been craving to use a body wash for a while now and so I picked this one up. It's a gorgeous gentle body wash with a milky colour to it. It smells divine and I'd love to try this body wash in the other scents as well.