Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashLe Petit Marseillais
Extra Gentle Shower Cream Cotton Milk & Poppy Body Wash

Le Petit Marseillais Extra Gentle Shower Cream Cotton Milk & Poppy Body Wash

by Le Petit Marseillais

Gently cleanse and moisturize skin with LE Petit Marseillais Cotton Milk and Poppy Extra Gentle Shower Crème. This moisturizing body wash lathers into a smooth, easy-to-rinse foam that nourishes as it cleans, leaving your skin feeling soft and moisturized. It delights the senses with the sweet and rich fragrance of silky smooth cotton milk and organically grown red poppies handpicked in the Mediterranean. This extra gentle body wash is pH neutral and ideal for daily use.

Does anybody know where this is available in Tucson, Arizona aside from Walmart?
Start your review of Le Petit Marseillais Extra Gentle Shower Cream Cotton Milk & Poppy Body Wash!
Kimberly J.
League City, TX
This stuff is heavenly. The scent is soft and not too overpowering. It's like a spa in your bathroom. It costs a little more than other drugstore body washes, but worth it. The bottle is big and you get a lot of product. I've never had any skin irritations using this product.
Samantha M.
Allen, TX
Love the smell and would give it five stars except the formula is white which makes it look like something inappropriate. Otherwise I love it, doesn’t dry out my skin
Andrea M.
Landing, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
I was on cloud nine when I found out that this brand had come to America. Last time I had used this was when I I was out in Paris and I had forgotten my body wash. The scent gental and so is the body wash.
Melissa M.
I loooove this brand and this scent. This body wash smells so good and it’s very moisturizing while you wash
Melissa B.
Winston Salem, NC
I love the way this smells! It’s so clean and refreshing, yet not too fragrant! Will be sure to repurchase and vantage wait to try different types!
Meagan G.
Fremont, OH
In love with the scent of this body wash. It’s light fresh and while it does smell of poppy it isn’t overwhelming like some floral body wash can be. I’d rather smell sweet (if it smells like food I’ll probably buy it) so this was a pleasant find from my normal body wash scents!
Makena S.
Absolutely love the way this wash smells. I love finding a soap that still smells after a shower & this one definitely does! It is super moisturizing as well and has never dried my skin out after use. For sure a product I’ll continue buying!
Jessica W.
Franklin, TN
Le Petit Marseillais Extra Gentle Shower Cream Cotton Milk & Poppy Body Wash uploaded by Jessica W.
😍I seriously cant get enough of these @lepetitmarseillais Body Washes now at @target this one is definitely my Fav 🙌🏻 so far with cotton milk and organically grown red poppies handpicked in the Mediterranean ❤️ I want this scent in a Fragrance ♥️ #targetdoesitagain #targetfinds #bodywash #targetrun
Amanda S.
Iuka, MS
So, I saw this at Walmart and emailed the company. They send me coupons and it was on sale for $2. So I basically got this for free. It smells really great. I also got the lime scented one. It smells amazing and doesn’t leave a film. It leaves my bathroom smelling amazing too. Also great for my sensitive skin.
Desirae S.
Atlanta, GA
I stumbled upon the Le Petit shower gel at Target on one of their sale end caps for $2.74 for a 21.9 oz bottle, now that’s a great price. The Cotton Milk & Poppy formula smelled great in the bottle but I didn’t care too much for the smell when I got out of the shower, although it wasn’t bad, I much preferred the Lavender Honey formula.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...