BY LE PETIT MARSEILLAIS

Gently cleanse and moisturize skin with LE Petit Marseillais Cotton Milk and Poppy Extra Gentle Shower Crème. This moisturizing body wash lathers into a smooth, easy-to-rinse foam that nourishes as it cleans, leaving your skin feeling soft and moisturized. It delights the senses with the sweet and rich fragrance of silky smooth cotton milk and organically grown red poppies handpicked in the Mediterranean. This extra gentle body wash is pH neutral and ideal for daily use.

Buy on Target*
Melissa B.
Fairfield, ME
The marketing all over social media worked, because I finally bought this body wash after seeing ads for it all over the place. I was a little disappointed in the scents when I sniffed the bottles, but the cotton milk and poppy scent is pleasant and isn't too strong or overpowering, and fades pretty quickly so it doesn't interfere with my preferred fragrance. Most "creamy" shower products break me out, and I'm pleased that this does not. It's not super hydrating, but it doesn't claim to be. I don't leave the shower feeling like a desiccated husk, which is a plus. For the price, you get a lot of product, and it's a good value. I live in a rural area so I had to go to a couple different stores to find the scent I liked.
Desirae S.
Norcross, GA
I stumbled upon the Le Petit shower gel at Target on one of their sale end caps for $2.74 for a 21.9 oz bottle, now that’s a great price. The Cotton Milk & Poppy formula smelled great in the bottle but I didn’t care too much for the smell when I got out of the shower, although it wasn’t bad, I much preferred the Lavender Honey formula.
Alicia N.
I kept seeing this product online and in magazines and how great it was so I ordered a few varieties from Amazon.  This is the first one I have used.  It is not as creamy as some body washes but it is a nice light smell.  I also like the lather.  It is a great thing for my morning.  I cannot wait to try out the lavender one I also ordered.
Alyssa M.
One word LOVE!ASIDE FROM from the old fashioned product look this leaves skin feeling silly soft and refreshing. The scents are invigorating The cottonmilk and poppy one is my favorite!Will be trying the other scents but this one is number #1
Clara W.
I am completely in love with everything about this body wash - the way it smells, the way it makes my skin feel, its all great. I hope they never stop making this and I can use it for the rest of my life.
Ashley S.
Lanark, IL
I finally decided to try this body wash after seeing a bunch of positive reviews. I am in love with it. It leaves my skin so soft. It's so gentle I've even used it on my toddler. The scent isn't too overpowering. And the best part is that it isn't expensive at all.
Kim W.
Carbondale
I finally tried this product after I had a coupon and it was on Ibotta and I am so glad I did! I love the smell of it! It lathers great and makes my skin so soft. I would recommend it to anyone just love it!
Gina B.
Philadelphia, PA
Trying out something new.just seen these at my local Walgreens so I got a couple flavors.so far they smell very nice and clean nothing overwhelming where you feel that you are bathing in fragrance
Kate S.
Chandler, AZ
Does anybody know where this is available in Tucson, Arizona aside from Walmart?