Le Petit Marseillais Apricot & Hazelnut Extra Gentle Body Wash

by Le Petit Marseillais

LE PETIT MARSEILLAIS® Apricot & Hazelnut Body Wash gently cleans and nourishes your skin. Its light and easy-to-rinse foam releases a fruity and sweet aroma that delights the senses. Skin is left feeling soft, moisturized and refreshed.

The extra gentle pH neutral formula makes this body wash suitable for everyday use.

Paraben free. Phthalate free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Le Petit Marseillais Apricot & Hazelnut Extra Gentle Body Wash!
How would you rate this product?
I really enjoy the fruity floral scent of this product. I can have dry skin at times and it's always a challenge finding a scented body wash that doesn't dry out my skin farther. This product smells wonderful but not overpowering and perfumey. It cleans my skin and left it soft. I will be switching to this product line for future body wash purchases. If you haven't tried it out before I recommend you give it a go it's really a wonderful product. Le Petit Marseillais Apricot & Hazelnut Extra Gentle Body Wash
Toronto, ON
Le Petit Marseillais Apricot & Hazelnut Extra Gentle Body Wash uploaded by Rachelle Y.
I like how it lathered, but for those who like a lot of foam/bubbles, be aware that this doesn't give off giant fluff balls. The scent is lovely and refreshing - quite unisex actually. The scent does not seem to linger on the skin. I would recommend it if the scent is up your alley.
Surrey, BC
This is a great body wash! I love the smell, and it doesn't linger in an intense way, but stays softly. Definitely works as expected, no complaints here! It's super affordable, and I would recommend trying out. Big thanks to influenster for letting me try this out!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
It smells delightful. It does what I want it to do and I feel fresh after my shower. I am a repeat buyer of this product. I like trying out new scents. It is affordable. I would recommend this product!
Lakeshore, ON
Le Petit Marseillais Apricot & Hazelnut Extra Gentle Body Wash uploaded by Nora S.
The scent of this body wash is heavenly. I smell like a fruit smoothie and people are quick to pick up and compliment the scent. Not only does it leave me feeling fresh and confident, I find that it leaves my skin feeling so smooth!
Toronto, ON
I received this product and I'm so glad I did it!
The smell of this body wash is everything it reminded me of my childhood and it brings back such sweet memories for me! Smell aside, I found that it really moisturized my skin especially now that is summer and I need that extra moisture. Love it!   p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Helvetica; color: #454545}
I received this product and I'm so glad I did it!
Toronto, ON
I really enjoyed this #complimentary bottle of #lepetitmarseillais in the mail to try ... It was a amazing smell and didn't leave a film on my skin like other #bodywashes ...I would definitely buy this in the future ty #influenster #voxbox
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Thank you for the VoxBox, Influenster! I was in need of body wash so it came at just the right time. I was happy when I opened the lid and LOVED the smelled. Hazelnut is one of my favorite scents and this body wash smells divine.  It was also super smooth and left me feeling very clean. Would definitely recommend!
New westminster, BC
I have fallen in love with Le Petit Marseillais products. So far I've tried the body wash, hand soap, and body balm. They are all fantastic! I haven't tried the Apricot Hazelnut body wash yet, but I would love to! I have used the orange blossom body wash and I really love it. I highly recommend their products!
Brampton, ON
It was okay, nothing amazing. The smell was also just okay, not really anything to die for. I would say if you're in a pinch this would make a good and affordable option but it definitely would not be my first choice for a body wash. I prefer ones with more natural ingredients.

Looking for your answer?