Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashLe Petit Marseillais
Apricot & Hazelnut Extra Gentle Body Wash

Le Petit Marseillais Apricot & Hazelnut Extra Gentle Body Wash

by Le Petit Marseillais

LE PETIT MARSEILLAIS® Apricot & Hazelnut Body Wash gently cleans and nourishes your skin. Its light and easy-to-rinse foam releases a fruity and sweet aroma that delights the senses. Skin is left feeling soft, moisturized and refreshed.

The extra gentle pH neutral formula makes this body wash suitable for everyday use.

Paraben free. Phthalate free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Le Petit Marseillais Apricot & Hazelnut Extra Gentle Body Wash!
How would you rate this product?
Jacqueline D.
Buffalo, NY
I have use this scent, and the yellow bottle vanilla scent. The vanilla one is amazing, this one is super irritating to my skin. They both are “extra gentle”, but this one isn’t gentle on my skin at all. The brand itself is wonderful, but this scent stay away.
Zoe G.
Portland, OR
You guys. This stuff is a hidden gem! Seriously. I bought it because I saw it on a list of low pH shower gels, which is good for your skin. I feel it leaves my skin feeling super soft, and the smelllll is so goooood. It's my favorite body wash. Sad my local drug stuff stopped stocking it and have to get it online now!
Jason H.
Corning, NY
This scent is super summery. The apricot scent is ultra realistic and leaves your mouth watering. The larger is nice. The smell lingers on your skin long into the day. I really enjoy this product as well as everything in the line. My only complaint is how hard it is to find these products. I have to order online because the stores near me don't keep these stocked which is a shame because these products are amazing and affordably luxurious.
Kayla L.
Toronto, ON
Le Petit Marseillais Apricot & Hazelnut Extra Gentle Body Wash uploaded by Kayla L.
Officially my favorite new body wash. I was fortunate to receive my body wash complimentary in a voxbox.  It has beautiful aromas that are long last, but what's wonderful is it's not like headache perfume smell. The soap is creamy, but not thick like lotion and lathers extremely well, much better than other soaps I've used. You feel refreshed and invigorated after using it, I don't get that feel from a lot of other body washes. It also rinses quite easily without leaving any residue and leaves skin feeling silky smooth for at least a day which is amazing!
Fleur D.
ile d Oléron
Le Petit Marseillais Apricot & Hazelnut Extra Gentle Body Wash uploaded by Fleur D.
Je valide ++++ le Petit Marseillais, des produits qui respect la peau. Et une marque qui respecte la planète
Olivia K.
Port Coquitlam , BC
Received this through influenster and I absolutely love it! It has the perfect fresh and  sweet scent for the summer time that stays on you lightly throughout the day and leaves your skin feeling super clean and smooth. I would love to try the other scents from them! Would definitely recommend!
Korinah S.
It smells delightful. It does what I want it to do and I feel fresh after my shower. I am a repeat buyer of this product. I like trying out new scents. It is affordable. I would recommend this product!
NATALIE M.
Surrey, BC
This is a great body wash! I love the smell, and it doesn't linger in an intense way, but stays softly. Definitely works as expected, no complaints here! It's super affordable, and I would recommend trying out. Big thanks to influenster for letting me try this out!
Myrto C.
Athens, Palaio Faliro
Le Petit Marseillais Apricot & Hazelnut Extra Gentle Body Wash uploaded by Myrto C.
My favorite body lotion smells so good like perfume and for hours leave your skin soft and for the price it’s perfect also have and glitter ✨
Caroline M.
5 Chemin de la cossardiere , Saint hilaire de riez
C'est un très bon gel douche au parfum d'abricot et noisettes envoutant.Il mousse bien , lave bien et se rince parfaitement.Il laisse une parfum délicat sur la peau après la douche .La peau est douce et prête à recevoir le soin pour le corps adéquat.Je recommande

Looking for your answer?