BY LE PETIT MARSEILLAIS

LE PETIT MARSEILLAIS® Apricot & Hazelnut Body Wash gently cleans and nourishes your skin. Its light and easy-to-rinse foam releases a fruity and sweet aroma that delights the senses. Skin is left feeling soft, moisturized and refreshed.

Paraben free. Phthalate free.

Jason H.
Corning
This scent is super summery. The apricot scent is ultra realistic and leaves your mouth watering. The larger is nice. The smell lingers on your skin long into the day. I really enjoy this product as well as everything in the line. My only complaint is how hard it is to find these products. I have to order online because the stores near me don't keep these stocked which is a shame because these products are amazing and affordably luxurious.
Devika M.
St, QC
I received this product complimentary from @influenster @influensterca and I am in love with the scent of this body wash! ❤️
🔶 @lepetitmarseillais @lepetitmarseillaisca Apricot & Hazelnut Extra Gentle Body Crème 🔶
It smells like something I just want to eat. It came in great time because my current body wash just finished. The smell of it is so invigorating and summer like. It leaves your skin feeling so super soft. The scent lingers a good while which I love! I love smelling fresh out the shower when I get out. 😊 It has a gentle pH neutral formula, paraben and phthalate free.
Apricot 🍑 fruit grows well under the southern sun and apricot oil is known for its nourishing and softening properties.
Hazelnut 🌰 oil is rich in unsaturated fatty acids that hydrate and strengthen skin and also has vitamin E which is known for its antioxidant properties.
This company is a bath and body line born in the South of France.
I am going to continue to enjoy this body wash and I think it's a beautiful wash to own. They come in a various amount of scents as well as other products! Thank you @influenster @influensterca for allowing me to test this wonderful product for free! 😊
#trylepetitmarseillais #complimentary @lepetitmarseillaisca @influensterca

Kayla L.
Toronto , ON
Officially my favorite new body wash. I was fortunate to receive my body wash complimentary in a voxbox.  It has beautiful aromas that are long last, but what's wonderful is it's not like headache perfume smell. The soap is creamy, but not thick like lotion and lathers extremely well, much better than other soaps I've used. You feel refreshed and invigorated after using it, I don't get that feel from a lot of other body washes. It also rinses quite easily without leaving any residue and leaves skin feeling silky smooth for at least a day which is amazing!
Hilary R.
Sault ste marie , ON
The body wash is light on the skin and it doesn’t take a lot of product to clean your whole body. It lathers nicely but isn’t extremely bubbly as it is a creamy product. There is no left-over residue or sticky feeling. It also makes an amazing smelling bubble bath. The extra gentle pH neutral formula makes this body wash suitable for everyday use. I have been using it daily and it leaves my skin moisturized and doesn’t dry out or irritate. It is affordable as well around $5 for 400ml that lasts a while. It is Paraben and Phthalate free and not tested on animals. I can’t wait to try other Le Petit Marseillais products.

I received this product complimentary for testing but all opinions are my own.
Amanda B.
I really enjoy the fruity floral scent of this product. I can have dry skin at times and it's always a challenge finding a scented body wash that doesn't dry out my skin farther. This product smells wonderful but not overpowering and perfumey. It cleans my skin and left it soft. I will be switching to this product line for future body wash purchases. If you haven't tried it out before I recommend you give it a go it's really a wonderful product. Le Petit Marseillais Apricot & Hazelnut Extra Gentle Body Wash
Rachelle Y.
Toronto, ON
I like how it lathered, but for those who like a lot of foam/bubbles, be aware that this doesn't give off giant fluff balls. The scent is lovely and refreshing - quite unisex actually. The scent does not seem to linger on the skin. I would recommend it if the scent is up your alley.
NATALIE M.
Surrey, BC
This is a great body wash! I love the smell, and it doesn't linger in an intense way, but stays softly. Definitely works as expected, no complaints here! It's super affordable, and I would recommend trying out. Big thanks to influenster for letting me try this out!
Juliana A.
I received this item complimentary from Influenster and so far I have been liking it. I wanted to try it out a few times before giving my review so here we go. The thing I like the most about it is that it doesn't leave you feel sticky like other body washes. It makes me feel so refreshed, soft and clean! The smell is very sweet, smells almost like sunscreen but not in a gross way it just reminds me of a summer smells. I don't have any complaints it works great!
Nora S.
Windsor, ON
The scent of this body wash is heavenly. I smell like a fruit smoothie and people are quick to pick up and compliment the scent. Not only does it leave me feeling fresh and confident, I find that it leaves my skin feeling so smooth!
Ally M.
Surrey , BC
Wow this stuff smells great!!! I also love the feeling on my skin. Its feel soft and silky when it goes on and then makes your skin feel so soft and smooth when you come out of the shower! Hours later you still smell peachy clean! I love it and totally recommend it!