Le Petit Marseillais Apricot & Hazelnut Extra Gentle Body Wash

by Le Petit Marseillais

LE PETIT MARSEILLAIS® Apricot & Hazelnut Body Wash gently cleans and nourishes your skin. Its light and easy-to-rinse foam releases a fruity and sweet aroma that delights the senses. Skin is left feeling soft, moisturized and refreshed.

The extra gentle pH neutral formula makes this body wash suitable for everyday use.

Paraben free. Phthalate free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Le Petit Marseillais Apricot & Hazelnut Extra Gentle Body Wash!
How would you rate this product?
Cheektowaga, NY
I have use this scent, and the yellow bottle vanilla scent. The vanilla one is amazing, this one is super irritating to my skin. They both are “extra gentle”, but this one isn’t gentle on my skin at all. The brand itself is wonderful, but this scent stay away.
Corning, NY
This scent is super summery. The apricot scent is ultra realistic and leaves your mouth watering. The larger is nice. The smell lingers on your skin long into the day. I really enjoy this product as well as everything in the line. My only complaint is how hard it is to find these products. I have to order online because the stores near me don't keep these stocked which is a shame because these products are amazing and affordably luxurious.
You guys. This stuff is a hidden gem! Seriously. I bought it because I saw it on a list of low pH shower gels, which is good for your skin. I feel it leaves my skin feeling super soft, and the smelllll is so goooood. It's my favorite body wash. Sad my local drug stuff stopped stocking it and have to get it online now!
Sohar, -
Le Petit Marseillais Apricot & Hazelnut Extra Gentle Body Wash uploaded by happy_cloud 🌸.
Since I have finished the consultation of Le Petit Marseilals I wrote my experience with him . . . Shawl Gel with sweet almond milk It is a creamy shower with a sweet smell The same smell of sweet but sweet almond oil It moisturizes and nourishes the skin sometimes from using it. What I feel is that my father moisturizes my body because it is already moisturizing.
Toronto, WY
Le Petit Marseillais Apricot & Hazelnut Extra Gentle Body Wash uploaded by Sharon M.
The smell is so nice. I love adding this to my morning showers. I just came back from a sun trip and my skin is so dry I really needed a little help with that and this product is a really great body wash that doesn’t dry my skin. #gotitfree
Toronto, ON
I love the smell but i found it slightly overpowering. After washing hair and body, I found the smell to really linger (which some people may love) It's very affordable and would recommend trying if you are not too sensitive to strong fragrance!
Toronto, ON
Le Petit Marseillais Apricot & Hazelnut Extra Gentle Body Wash uploaded by Devika M.
I received this product complimentary from @influenster @influensterca and I am in love with the scent of this body wash! ❤️ 🔶 @lepetitmarseillais @lepetitmarseillaisca Apricot & Hazelnut Extra Gentle Body Crème 🔶 It smells like something I just want to eat. It came in great time because my current body wash just finished. The smell of it is so invigorating and summer like. It leaves your skin feeling so super soft. The scent lingers a good while which I love! I love smelling fresh out the shower when I get out. 😊 It has a gentle pH neutral formula, paraben and phthalate free. Apricot 🍑 fruit grows well under the southern sun and apricot oil is known for its nourishing and softening properties. Hazelnut 🌰 oil is rich in unsaturated fatty acids that hydrate and strengthen skin and also has vitamin E which is known for its antioxidant properties. This company is a bath and body line born in the South of France. I am going to continue to enjoy this body wash and I think it's a beautiful wash to own. They come in a various amount of scents as well as other products! Thank you @influenster @influensterca for allowing me to test this wonderful product for free! 😊 #trylepetitmarseillais #complimentary @lepetitmarseillaisca @influensterca Le Petit Marseillais Apricot & Hazelnut Extra Gentle Body Wash
Toronto, ON
Le Petit Marseillais Apricot & Hazelnut Extra Gentle Body Wash uploaded by Kayla L.
Officially my favorite new body wash. I was fortunate to receive my body wash complimentary in a voxbox.  It has beautiful aromas that are long last, but what's wonderful is it's not like headache perfume smell. The soap is creamy, but not thick like lotion and lathers extremely well, much better than other soaps I've used. You feel refreshed and invigorated after using it, I don't get that feel from a lot of other body washes. It also rinses quite easily without leaving any residue and leaves skin feeling silky smooth for at least a day which is amazing!
Quebec, QC
Purchased at: Walmart
I fall in love with the scent and this body wash make my skin feel so soft and moisture after the shower. This product is so unexpensive so I will keep repurchasing.
Beaverton, OR
Le Petit Marseillais Apricot & Hazelnut Extra Gentle Body Wash uploaded by dawn J.
first of all, when you use it it fills the room with a sweet warm scent that is to die for. second of all, I already have pretty soft skin but after using this body wash my skin was on a whole new level of softness while also leaving it feeling refreshed/clean. I used this 2 ways: as a typical body wash [which worked great] but also as a bubble bath & I have to say while it doesnt create the most bubbles, it felt luxurious to soak in! honestly, I enjoyed this so much I am probably going to buy one of their other scents to try soon!

Looking for your answer?