Le Mini Macaron Gel Manicure Kit

by Le Mini Macaron

Le Mini Macaron's Gel Manicure Kit contains everything you need to Do-It-Yourself gel manicures at home! A glossy, salon-quality finish in just 15 minutes.

Benefits:

• Mini LED lamp
  • Patented design in the shape of a macaron
  • Fast and durable, curing 1-step gel polish dries in 30 seconds
  • Convenient to use anywhere
  • USB cord and adapter (plugs straight into a laptop or external battery pack)
  • Gel pedicure (flip the magnetic top around)
  • Works with any brand of gel polish

Contains no toulene, DBP, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, camphor, TPHP or xylene.

Includes:

• Mini LED lamp w/ USB cord & adapter
  • Gel Polish
  • Cuticle stick
  • Mini nail file
  • 10 Gel Polish Remover Pads
  • Detailed instructions for gel application and removal

How to Use
File the edge and surface of your nail. Use nail polish remover and wipe away the dust and oils. Apply a VERY thin (barely there) layer of gel polish. Cure in the LED lamp for 30 seconds. Apply a second layer of gel polish, and cure again. And that's it - you're done!

Precautions: Keep away from children. Do not use on infected or damaged skin or nails. Avoid all contact with eyes and mouth. Store in room temperature environment, away from heat and sunlight.

Ingredients
Di-Hema Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate, Polyacrylate-15, Hema, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, Bis-Trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphine Oxide.

Is this safe to use or is it as unsafe as the other uv/led lights? I want to get it so badly because it’s so cute but I don’t want to get any skin damage and I don’t know if this one gives it too
I managed to get my hands on a mini gel manicure kit in cherry rid. My question from all my Canadian ladies is, where is the best and most affordable place to get other colours in the gel polish in Canada? Also, had anyone tried other gel polished with the lmm led lamp? Le Mini Macaron Gel Manicure Kit Le Mini Macaron Gel Polish
Le Mini Macaron Gel Manicure Kit Le Mini Macaron Online Only Le Maxi ''Rouge & Moi'' Limited Edition Deluxe Gel Manicure Set I was wondering about the durability of the lamps and is it better to get a small one or a big one? I've heard that doing gel 1 nail at a time is better, but I'm unsure
Start your review of Le Mini Macaron Gel Manicure Kit!
gandhy M.
Quincy, MA
Le Mini Macaron Gel Manicure Kit uploaded by gandhy M.
Purchased at: ASOS
I just love this. The pink color is just perfect, very girly and cute and even sexy. The lamp works amazing and the nail polish is very durable. My nails don't look unhealthy at all. Cons is that the lamp is very all, you only can fit one finger at the time but if you have time, this is is nice way of doing something just for you.
Shaneka R.
Bronx, NY
Le Mini Macaron Gel Manicure Kit uploaded by Shaneka R.
Naturally, wanting to save some money on my regular gel manis, I turned to my fave YT nail gurus and found this product. It seemed easy enough, so I purchased 2 colored and the life extending top coat. The kit is as cute as it looks and definitely user friendly. I love the color payoff, but had to apply 3 coats of the Cassis shade for it to be ideal. The little Macaroon lamp is great and I enjoy not having a huge bulky machine for a simple treatment. After all the effort, my nails truly did look salon quality! The cons: The little lamp is cute and versatile, but separated a few times during curing. I could see this messing up your nails if you're not careful. Also, my left (non-dominant) hand is great bit the right chipped on day one after doing some dishes. The patch job seemed to do the trick but this was disappointing, esp because I capped all the nails and spent extra for the top coat. Verdict: Give it a shot! I dont think you'll need the topcoat (as it didnt extend the life of my mani) but 2 coats of a lighter color should get you a great set of nails! Just be careful with household chores as it may encourage chipping.
Rose V.
Danbury, CT
Le Mini Macaron Gel Manicure Kit uploaded by Rose V.
Purchased at: Sephora
Compré este kit cuando vivía en España, estaba extremadamente feliz con los resultados así que compré más de 10 esmaltes más. Me gusta porque me saca de apuros, puedo pintarme mientras estoy en el carro, en un avión o simplemente en la comodidad de mi casa. Pero con el tiempo los esmaltes se van volviendo como una goma de masticar y el manicure no dura tanto como al principio. Igual este manicure no duraría más de 1 semana y media con brillo, no como los que me he hecho en el salón. Pero para alguna emergencia o algo urgente está muy bien. A mi personalmente no me ha debilitado mis uñas
Avani P.
Harleysville, PA
I got this as a gift and I like it. It works really well and looks salon-done! It's so easy to use. All you have to do is paint the nail polish and put it under the LED light thingy! I have the Fairy Pink color and I think that it goes well with every skin tone!
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
I wanted to love this so badly because the concept is super cute & convenient but I just can’t be a fan... the polish dries super bubbly and peels off easily. It happened to both my friend and I. For some nails I did two layers and other three because it was sheer but even the nails with two layers bubbled up so I’m extremely disappointed.
Rachel C.
Smithville, TN
💋This is such a cute little set ...I loved it just to have to have .. and the macaroon is super cute and handy size ..the color I chose was red ..and then my daughter had to have one in pink ....the polish was nice it went on smooth which sometime in the case of cute doesn't mean quality ..these sets were nice ....the color of the red when it came out was very pretty ..I really liked this 💋
Amy N.
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this at Ulta during a sale and I'm genuinely impressed by it. I like to do my nails at home (preference) and this got the job done nicely! I was so impressed by how easy and good the quality was, it lasted me at least 2 weeks. I do hope they expand the color selection soon. My only complaint is, the polish smells kinda bad, not unbearable though. Otherwise all good and recommend!!
sav R.
I love this product.  First off, it is super cute.  It is so tiny and handy that I can fit it anywhere I am going.  The colours are nice and trendy, they are very tacky polishes though.  You have to make sure to put extremely thin layers on, or you will have a bubble of uncured nail polish that if you puncture it, will ooze out.  They smell bad, but are good for DIY gel.  For some reason, mine peel off really easily.
Frances F.
Jacksonville, FL
Le Mini Macaron Gel Manicure Kit uploaded by Frances F.
I love this, it's so cute and petite. It is perfect for people who are starting out with gel polish. The colors are cute. I will buy more colors, though there was a scent in the polish that smelled not that great
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
1,403 reviews
This is truly a great deal. The Le Munu Macaron Gel Manicure Kit is so fast and easy to use it is definitely a must-have. I purchased it on Ulta.com which has free shipping for purchases over $ 50. The kit works with any brand of nail polish so yiu can use the polish you already have at home. .ni need to purchase a bunch of new polish unless you want to! !! The gel topcoat cures in only 30 seconds with the inckuded dryer. This is definitely a must-have for those if us who do our nails at home. The money you save on salon trips will help pay for the kit in no time.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ginnie H.
il y a un an
Jazmin R.
Miami
il y a un an
Rachel D. il y a un an
Yes! It is super easy to use and my nails come out perfect every time. The gel polish lasts for much longer than regular polish and it has a nice glossy finish. I use mine a lot :)