Le Mieux Peptide Foam Cleanser, 6 Ounce

by Le Mieux

A luxurious, peptide-enriched facial souffle that gently penetrates the outer layer of delicate face and neck area. SKU:ADIB00OFKKFI8

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Le Mieux Peptide Foam Cleanser, 6 Ounce!
Alison C.
Clovis, CA
Lasts FOREVER!!! Seriously, you only need 1/2 pump for a full face of foam. It leaves your skin feeling clean without feeling stripped.
Taylor T.
Edmond, OK
I’ve been using this cleanser for over three years now. I can’t live without it! I usually use it as a double cleanse with an oil cleanser, or as a rinse off after a wash off mask. I highly recommend this for people with dry skin who want a good clean feeling without a tight face. Most skin types would enjoy this in my opinion but YMMV always!
Bonnie B.
Torrance, CA
This is fantastic product! When I have heavy make up, strong eyeliner in water line, this Foam Cleanser can remove them gently with hand wash. I don't need to wash my face twice. I love the luxury salon smells too. Peptide Foam Cleanser is great for all skin types from oily to aging.
Ginger C.
sanAntonio
This is the cleanser I leave in my shower for me & my husband to use every morning. Great price on all Le Mieux products. This is great cream cleanser that doesn’t strip the skin, but leaves it feeling very clean. However, this isn’t a “foam” cleanser in my opinion, it’s a cream cleanser.
Denise P.
Corona, CA
Perfection for dry or dehydrated skin. An anti aging cleanser that is gentle but still cleans your skin with out stripping it. Nice light scent, not overbearing.

Looking for your answer?