Le Male by Jean Paul Gaultier

by Jean Paul Gaultier

Jean Paul Gaultier is a sharp oriental woody fragrance. This perfume has a blend of warm fresh mint lavender orange blossom and varied woods.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Le Male by Jean Paul Gaultier!
Silver Lake, OH
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
1,249 reviews
Le Male by Jean Paul Gaultier uploaded by Sarah S.
Le Male by Jean Paul Gaultier uploaded by Sarah S.
Purchased at: Macy's
I got this cologne sample in order that I recently placed with Macy’s. Unfortunately, I’m really not a fan of it. It’s not that it is a bad or offensive smell by any means, but it just really doesn’t smell anything like I would expect a cologne to smell like. This cologne has a very fresh and clean scent to it - like a bar of soap. It doesn’t have any interesting nuances to it though; it really just smells like a bar of soap. Smelling like soap isn’t a bad thing by any means, it just kind of defeats the purpose of wearing a cologne.
I've been on a "wearing men's fragrance" kick lately, and this is one of my favorites. It definitely skews unisex and has a clean -- but not too clean -- punch.

Looking for your answer?