BY LE LABO

What it is: A rich, thickly lathering shower gel that offers you a few moments of serenity while cleansing your body. What it does: This plant-based formula is made with sesame to nourish, rosemary leaf to tone and sunflower oil, which acts as an antioxidant. The Hinoki scent is inspired by the Buddhist temples of Mount Koya in Japan, which all carry the mystical, profusely warm and mesmerizing scent of the hinoki trees from the surrounding forest. It comes in an easy-to-squeeze bottle, too. Pre-order this style today! Add to Shopping Bag to view approximate ship date. You'll be charged only when your item ships. Brand: Le Labo. Style Name: Le Labo Shower Gel Hinoki. Style Number: 5465200. Available in stores. see more...

Joanna P.
chicago
I will never use another shower gel again! Literally the best smelling gel I’ve ever used. Lathers nicely and leaves skin feeling soft. I’m in love. The price isn’t too bad for the experience you get.
Francel A.
Garland, TX
This shower gel is scented with Hinoki and enriched with sesame oil and rosemary leaf extract that cleans the body and the mind.

Formulated with plant-based ingredients this shower gel cleanses and leaves skin soft and smooth.

Great price point for a little piece of luxury!
Rebecca R.
My HG body wash. The smell is so unique and amazing and I LOVE how the packaging looks in my bathroom
Anna J.
Whilst I do enjoy the nice, earthy smell of this product, I am not so sure about its price point. It doesn't feel luxurious on my skin and doesn't leave it feeling moisturised. The smell of it is is my favourite thing about it, but I wouldn't buy it again.