suggested searches

Le Labo

Le Labo Santal 33 Eau De...
533 Reviews
The absolute best woodsy, clean, sandalwood smell. This smell is very musky almost like a cologne, but still light and feminine at the same time. A little bit goes a long way.
Such a comforting scent. I do not get the dill pickle connotation people claim to smell. It smells woody and comforting. It will last forever on my clothes and is one of my most complimented scents. If you get past the price, it is a lovely scent.
BOTTLE: Personally, I love Le Labo’s grungy, laboratory chic style. Great bottle that encompasses that aesthetic. Just be careful touching the label because the paper WILL stain if there is something on your hands! NOTES: Sandalwood, Leather, Papyrus, Cedar, Cardamom, Violet, Iris, Amber SCENT: A lot of sandalwood/santal notes tend to pull very smooth and creamy on me, but Santal 33 is like a breath of fresh air. The papyrus comes in strong for me, making for a uniquely fresh sandalwood with a touch of dill (best way I can describe this). It’s a clean green wood with a spicy character. Very unique for the time it was made LONGEVITY: 6 - 8 hrs SILLAGE: Moderate to Strong (within arms length to filling up a room) TIME/PLACE: Spring/Summer days. Casual wear, not special occasion AESHETIC: NYC fashion school student who dresses hipster/trendy, but is really funded by her rich parents back in Connecticut.
i definitely love it. the sandalwood feels smooth and super special. It lasts over time and leaves an important trail. remains in clothes for several days. They always ask me when I use it. Although it is a bit expensive, it is worth every euro it costs
I always hear "I can't buy this scent I smell it too often", however, those people are the very people that are always caught off guard when they encounter this in the public. I smelt the fragrance on multiple people and while it is often easy to identify it is always welcomed. It is cedar, it is sandalwood, it is fresh, it is smart, it honestly is almost perfect! I purchased this perfume for myself but have found my partner using it all the time now as well. I would say that it is perfect for spring, summer, and fall. I would say maybe avoid it during winter but who am I to say what not to wear when. If you love it as much as I do you'll wear it all year round!
I smelled this on a friend and had to buy it asap. I can’t even describe it, but it’s aaamazing! I really like earthy and woodsy scents.
Very unique and mysterious scent… definitely not cheap perfume scent Love all lelabo scents.. they are mostly earthy & woody scents.. Highly recommend
Santal 33 is a beautiful perfume without the premium cost. I wore this on my wedding day and received tons of compliments.
The opening is quite strong. For the first few hours, I am not a fan of the scent, but the dry down is musky, yet fresh.
I tried a small bottle of this perfume and I honestly don’t know how I feel about it it smells good but it’s definitely not an everyday wear and out of my perfume collection it’s one of my least reached for. I know the scent is amazing it just doesn’t compliment me as much as I wish it did