suggested searches
Le Labo Santal 33 Eau De Parfum Natural Spray (Nordstrom Exclusive)
Le Labo

Le Labo Santal 33 Eau De Parfum Natural Spray (Nordstrom Exclusive)

4.8

5 star

85%

4 star

3 star

2 star

1 star

I receive a lot of compliments whenever I wear this. The scent is very unique and refreshing. It will last the whole day. Love it!
I know this scent is super popular but I don’t care I love it. To my nose it smells ultra sexy and spicy. No pickle note to me… I know other people pick up something vinegary … but not me. Wonderful rear round but I think especially nice on cool days. Unisex fragrance!
Le Labo is always on the top of my list when it comes to fragrance. I absolutely love this scent. The depth of ingredients really takes you on a journey. There is a fresh, clean aspect with fig and bergamot on the nose and then a deeper sense of musk, vetiver and cedar wood. I believe there is also a black tea leaf note and possibly tobacco and hay. It’s truly unbelievable on men and women. I’ve never offended someone in the office or around me by wearing it, (that I know of) and it’s tough to put into words the sensational journey this takes you on. The scent lasts for days on my skin and on clothes. Sometimes I’ll even spritz a bit in my room before bedtime and it just smells like a dream. I highly recommend this for anyone who loves musky fragrances. The price point is high, but worth every scent for how long it lasts.