Le Labo Santal 33 Collection uploaded by ️Paw B.Le Labo Santal 33 Collection uploaded by ANDREW G.

BY LE LABO

What it is: A five-piece collection presented in a travel pouch that lets you experience the scent of Santal 33.Fragrance story: The classic image of a man and his horse in front of the fire on a great plain under tall, blue evening skies-a defining image of the spirit of the American West-is the inspiration behind Santal 33. Born from the ambition to create an olfactory form of this powerful idea, this woody, rich scent opens with violet accord and cardamom. Collection includes:- Shower Gel (two at 3 oz. each): a formula that cleanses the body and mind with vitamin E, olive leaf extract, aloe vera and flaxseed extract- Body Lotion (two at 3 oz. each): a paraben-free hand and body lotion enriched with vitamins E and A, aloe vera, coconut and olive oil to soften and smooth your skin- Eau de Parfum Natural Spray Sample (0.05 oz.)- Waxed Canvas PouchNotes:- Top: violet accord, cardamom- Middle: iris, papyrus, ambrox- Base: cedarwood, leather, sandalwood. Brand: Le Labo. Style Name: Le Labo Santal 33 Collection. Style Number: 5383924. Available in stores. see more...

Elizabeth B.
W Hollywood, CA
have this in the perfume and holy moly it’s expennnsive but i needed to change things up. Due to my smell “particularness” this is the first i’ve fallen in love with in yearrrrs.
I stayed at the l’horizon in palm springs and their toiletries were le labo santal 33... i loved them so much i looked up the brand and within a week of being home went to buy a bottle. a little goes a long way but to be honest you do have to reapply because sandalwood and creamy fragrances like this don’t stay (atleast on me). the sales woman gave me a tip to help with staying power : to spray my clothes or put a little vaseline on my pulse points before spraying to make it last longer.
Madeline E.
Seattle, WA
I adore Le Labo Santal 33.  The scent is spicy - somewhere between the smell of leather and pine trees - yet its not harsh or bitter.  I find that as a woman I can pull this scent off, although it has a masculine edge.  This scent is addicting and entrancing!
Asa B.
Portland, OR
This is my all time favorite fragrance company of all time! This is top on my holiday list. The handmade scents last on your skin forever and are so worth the money. Ill only wear this brand if i want to smell like heaven all day long!!
ANDREW G.
NYC
Nothing had graced this earth that smells as amazing as this.... PERIOD NO NEED TO SAY MORE! Invest in this product it is extremely worth the price tag. Smells like nothing I have ever smelled before.
Athena D.
This scent is legitimately amazing and unique. I can't get enough of it. It is definitely a more sexy and strong scent but not overpowering.
jordan o.
This scent is incredible! Love santal 26! Very unique and memorable. Body chemistry is important, but smells great on men and women.
Naw A.
One of my fav scents ! It's strong but you really only need a tiny spray. This is great layered with a lighter floral scent or something smokey. One of the best scents by le labo for sure!! Doubles as a room spray because of how long lasting it is.
John B.
Doral Florida
This is my favorite scent of the moment, everybody ask me for the name when im wearing santal 33 this is definitely an statement scent
️Paw B.
Delta, BC
Smells almost more masculine. Its more of a spicy scent. I'm used to floral and sweet scents. This kind of reminds me of pine trees!