Le Labo Santal 33 Collection

by Le Labo

What it is: A five-piece collection presented in a travel pouch that lets you experience the scent of Santal 33.Fragrance story: The classic image of a man and his horse in front of the fire on a great plain under tall, blue evening skies-a defining image of the spirit of the American West-is the inspiration behind Santal 33. Born from the ambition to create an olfactory form of this powerful idea, this woody, rich scent opens with violet accord and cardamom. Collection includes:- Shower Gel (two at 3 oz. each): a formula that cleanses the body and mind with vitamin E, olive leaf extract, aloe vera and flaxseed extract- Body Lotion (two at 3 oz. each): a paraben-free hand and body lotion enriched with vitamins E and A, aloe vera, coconut and olive oil to soften and smooth your skin- Eau de Parfum Natural Spray Sample (0.05 oz.)- Waxed Canvas PouchNotes:- Top: violet accord, cardamom- Middle: iris, papyrus, ambrox- Base: cedarwood, leather, sandalwood. Brand: Le Labo. Style Name: Le Labo Santal 33 Collection. Style Number: 5383924. Available in stores.

Does anyone know a “dupe” for this scent? I have always loved this but the price is not realistic for me. And if anyone is good at describing scents, how would you describe this so I know what I’m looking for in a perfume?
Start your review of Le Labo Santal 33 Collection!
How would you rate this product?
Jessie D.
NewYork
Beautiful scent made by Le Labo. It’s an unforgettable one, super clean and crisp. Makes people ask what you’re wearing. Definitely my favorite fragrance in a really long time. I will keep wearing it. Highly recommend you stop by Le Labo and test it, bet you’ll love it!
Madeline E.
I adore Le Labo Santal 33.  The scent is spicy - somewhere between the smell of leather and pine trees - yet its not harsh or bitter.  I find that as a woman I can pull this scent off, although it has a masculine edge.  This scent is addicting and entrancing!
ANDREW G.
NYC
Le Labo Santal 33 Collection uploaded by ANDREW G.
Nothing had graced this earth that smells as amazing as this.... PERIOD NO NEED TO SAY MORE! Invest in this product it is extremely worth the price tag. Smells like nothing I have ever smelled before.
Elizabeth B.
W Hollywood, CA
have this in the perfume and holy moly it’s expennnsive but i needed to change things up. Due to my smell “particularness” this is the first i’ve fallen in love with in yearrrrs. I stayed at the l’horizon in palm springs and their toiletries were le labo santal 33... i loved them so much i looked up the brand and within a week of being home went to buy a bottle. a little goes a long way but to be honest you do have to reapply because sandalwood and creamy fragrances like this don’t stay (atleast on me). the sales woman gave me a tip to help with staying power : to spray my clothes or put a little vaseline on my pulse points before spraying to make it last longer.
Lisa B.
A great unisex fragrance that lasts all day and lingers after you’ve left a room in the best possible way. Wish they had more locations worldwide
Kelly T.
I cannot get enough of this collection.  It smells so different, it is pricey but worth every penny! Highly encourage you to try it.
Elizabeth D.
Eau Claire, WI
It’s the kind of scent that makes my husband think it’s time to get it on. It’s strong, lasts all day and is definitely feminine. It’s a bit pricey but since it is so long lasting I think it’s definitely worth it. I consider it my “going out” fragrance since it’s definitely a stronger scent.
Taylor H.
This fragrance is intoxicating and I get compliments every time I wear it! It smells complex and worth the expensive price tag. I love the unisex aspect to it as everyone loves it and can wear it. Le Labo always does an amazing job with their fragrances!
Sofia S.
Norfolk, VA
A truly cult scent you either love it or hate it it is so unique and complex. The staying power is good and it is an attention getter
Moises M.
Newark , NJ
The cleanest scent one can wear , perfect for any environment and setting.
A must , I have been wearing this for over 6 years , I just wish I discovered it soon.
I can say Santel 33 makes you feel like luxury, you will be complimented at least twice a day.
The cleanest scent one can wear , perfect for any environment and setting.