MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerLe Labo
Rose 31 Eau De Parfum Natural Spray (Nordstrom Exclusive)

Le Labo Rose 31 Eau De Parfum Natural Spray (Nordstrom Exclusive)

by Le Labo

What it is: A perfume that transforms the famous Grasse rose, a symbol of voluptuousness and unqualified femininity, into an assertively virile fragrance that can be worn by men and women. Fragrance story: The result is a model of its kind-alternating feminine/masculine with the disturbing ambiguity of the centifolia rose, quickly picked up by a chorus of warm, spicy and woodsy notes such as cumin, olbanum, cedar and a touch of amber. In the background, the declared sensuality of guaiac wood and cistus highlighted by a distinctly physical animal note give this perfume a disconcerting sense of mystery. Notes: rose, cumin, cedarwood, guaiac wood, oud, Bulgarian rose, vetiver. Style Name: Le Labo Rose 31 Eau De Parfum Natural Spray (Nordstrom Exclusive). Style Number: 5521581. Available in stores.

Is this scent a true rose? Or is it like super mature smelling?
Does this brand have sales?
Start your review of Le Labo Rose 31 Eau De Parfum Natural Spray (Nordstrom Exclusive)!
Stacy R.
Reynolds, IL
  Not my "cup of tea."  I tend to lean more towards unisex scents, but thought I'd try something a little more girly, if you will.  It definitely has a powerful floral scent.  (As the name would imply)    Unfortunately, it was overwhelming and didn't suit my needs.  I can't give it a bad review, because it positively was what I was expecting.  If you love floral, true rose scents, this should be right up your alley.  #LeLabo
L- C.
Dallas
I was afraid this would just smell like a rose essential oil. Boy, was I wrong. This spray is powerful, but pleasant rose smell. Mixing with your body chemistry changes the smell to suit you better. So it doesn’t smell the same on any two people. I love it!
Fleurty L.
Slidell, LA
This is such a subtle, beautiful scent that is gender neutral and flattering. I sometimes layer this under other perfumes to give it more dimension or interest. Long-lasting, light, equally good in hot or cold weather. Love the simple design and the full line of body care.
michanna M.
Washington, DC
I love all things Le Labo and this scent is amazing! It’s one of the most unique Rose scents I’ve ever smelled. There are notes of oud, cumin, and musk making this a woody, floral, musky scent. It’s long wearing, smells amazing no matter what time of day you spray it on, and you will want to purchase it over and over again.
Georgia G.
I’m obsessed with Rose 31! It’s perfect because it’s romantic smelling without smelling sweet! It is worth every penny, but it is expensive!
Allison S.
Tampa, FL
SUCH. A. BEAUTIFUL. FRAGRANCE. OIL. I CANNOT. Not your grandma's overwhelming rose featured perfume of days past. This Rose 31 scent is warm and envelops you in an attitude of sexy librarian with a secret vibe. Wore this on my wedding day and it was amazing.
Jackie F.
Newport Beach, CA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Wow love!!! So yummy! Definitely one of my favorites right now. Always getting compliments and a little goes a long way
Jeanni H.
Orange, CA
I think this is le labos most underrated fragrance. One spray makes an entire room smell lovely. I don’t typically go for rose smell but this one breaks that rule for me!
Akiko B.
This smells so good! My first experience was when I stayed at Fairmont and I was sold. It [email protected] but not super feminine because it has musk also. It lingers for a long time but not super strong. I’d be surprised if anyone finds this scent offensive.
Rose H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
This is the best perfume. The sent lasts all day and has the most amazing sent definitely my favorite perfume.