BY LE LABO

What it is: A nongreasy hand lotion. What it does: This plant-based formula is made with sweet almond to moisturize, safflower oil to smooth and goldenrod to protect. Its Hinoki scent is inspired by the Buddhist temples of Mount Koya in Japan, which all carry the mystical, profusely warm and mesmerizing scent of the hinoki trees from the surrounding forest. It comes in a bottle with an easy-to-use pump. Pre-order this style today! Add to Shopping Bag to view approximate ship date. You'll be charged only when your item ships. Brand: Le Labo. Style Name: Le Labo Hand Lotion. Style Number: 5465187. Available in stores. see more...

Le Labo Hand Lotion

Start your review of Le Labo Hand Lotion!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
The smell is a heaven. Hands feel soft and moisture. Very gentle on your Skin and I would recommend this to everyone to try. It’s long lasting and hands feels hydrated all day. I would buy it again.
Courtenay
Love, love, love, super love. Le Labo has consistently provided some of the sweetest scents in my home. This hand lotion is moisturizing and smells amazing (and not overpowering). I use it every time I wash my hands after a bathroom break. Plus... it looks gorgeous on the counter.
Works well at keeping my hands moisturised, lasts until you wash your hands. Bit of a hefty price tag unfortunately.

Amazon

Amazon was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email