Le Labo Face Lotion

by Le Labo

What it is: A lightweight formula that keeps your skin smooth and hydrated without the greasy aftermath. What it does: This plant-based lotion is made with shea butter to nourish, ginger root to smooth and mango to moisturize. It's scented with the classic freshness of bergamot and lavender edged with the coolness of violet and tonka bean. Pre-order this style today! Add to Shopping Bag to view approximate ship date. You'll be charged only when your item ships. Brand: Le Labo. Style Name: Le Labo Face Lotion. Style Number: 5465189. Available in stores.

Is this really expensive?
Start your review of Le Labo Face Lotion!
Edna P.
3427 W Westmoreland St.
It's thick but wears light weight. It covers deep pores, kind of like a primer would. It smells expensive because it is. Great product.
Tyler C.
Was expecting this to be more like a butter / natural face lotion feeling, but it’s very light and absorbs very easily into the skin without feeling thick! My skin feels very moisturizer afterwards and gives my skin a nice glow!
Michael B.
NYC
Smells brilliant. This product consists of a unique Le Labo fragrance combined with a daily moisturizer that performs spectacularly. I understand the price point may be a little steep, but remember you are getting both a Le Labo scent, and a functional moisturizer--which my skin personally eats up (no residue, no feelings of oiliness or stickiness). This will be my go-to for the foreseeable future.
Angela L.
Delta, BC
Love the smell and texture of this lotion. Makes my face feel dewy and fresh. Giving it a natural beautiful glow. I would definitely this to family, friends and acquaintances!
Birte D.
Los Angeles
This moisturizer is definitely a pricey indulgence. I did love the herbal scent and it felt very nice on my skin. I have very oily skin and this moisturizer was the perfect weight and texture.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...