Le Kair Cholesterol Plus Strengthening and Conditioning Cream uploaded by Shavon M.

BY LE KAIR

Le Kair Cholesterol Plus Strengthening and Conditioning Cream is a deep conditioning treatment for damaged hair. see more...

• Do you have this. If not why did they stop making this.1 Answers
Ashleigh R.
Ashleigh R.
Pfafftown, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used cholesterol on my hair for the longest time. It keeps it feeling smooth and helps control damage.
Shavon M.
Shavon M.
Jensen Beach , FL
I love it!!!!!! I yes it once a week to keep my hair healthy and strong. I leave it in for 30 mins and then wash it out.
Heather Z.
Heather Z.
Davie, FL
I have been using this since I was 6 years old. As I got older I would use it once a week as an overnight treatment. Sleep with it in unwashed hair that is clipped up with a plastic bag over it. Then I would use a blow dryer on low around the bag and wash my hair after I woke up. Great results. You HAVE to condition your hair afterwards anytime you use a protein treatment or else your smooth hair will only be temporary. I only use this twice a week now!
Rochelle M.
Rochelle M.
My mom use to use this on my hair when i was a kid. My hair was so long. Maybe i should start using this again.
Do you have this. If not why did they stop making this.