Le Kair Cholesterol Plus Strengthening and Conditioning Cream uploaded by Shavon M.

BY LE KAIR

Le Kair Cholesterol Plus Strengthening and Conditioning Cream is a deep conditioning treatment for damaged hair. see more...

• Do you have this. If not why did they stop making this.1 Answers
Heather Z.
Davie, FL
I have been using this since I was 6 years old. As I got older I would use it once a week as an overnight treatment. Sleep with it in unwashed hair that is clipped up with a plastic bag over it. Then I would use a blow dryer on low around the bag and wash my hair after I woke up. Great results. You HAVE to condition your hair afterwards anytime you use a protein treatment or else your smooth hair will only be temporary. I only use this twice a week now!
kadi s.
I remember this product from along time ago I don’t recall the results but I will start using again because I don’t remember any bad results
Shavon M.
Jensen Beach , FL
I love it!!!!!! I yes it once a week to keep my hair healthy and strong. I leave it in for 30 mins and then wash it out.
Rochelle M.
My mom use to use this on my hair when i was a kid. My hair was so long. Maybe i should start using this again.
Ashleigh R.
Pfafftown, NC
I have used cholesterol on my hair for the longest time. It keeps it feeling smooth and helps control damage.
Do you have this. If not why did they stop making this.