BY CHANEL

PRODUCT LE JOUR DE CHANEL energizes skin so it can adapt to its environment throughout the day. The first product of the LE JOUR, LA NUIT and LE WEEKEND DE CHANEL three-part ritual that restores skin's optimal rhythms. KEY INGREDIENTS Grasse Jasmine Extract invigorates the skin, while Salicylic Acid gently and gradually exfoliates to visibly minimize the appearance of pores. The complexion appears smooth, radiant and ready to face the day. HOW TO APPLY Apply in the morning to cleansed and toned skin. Follow with your daily skincare ritual. Use alone or as part of the three-product system throughout the week. see more...

Buy on Chanel
Andrea G.
This is hands down the best primer! It makes my makeup last forever and makes ur pores disappear!! It is a holy grail product for me!
Lina L.
Titchfield , Fareham
This is my favourite of the three serums from this range. I like that it is a serum and not a cream as I have oily skin. It has salicylic acid which helps my breakout prone skin. I use it every weekday after washing my face in the morning. On the weekend I use le weekend.