BY LE EDGE

Le Edge is an ergonomically designed tool with a surgical grade stainless steel edge to remove pore-clogging debris, including dead skin cells, oils and residue anywhere on the body for smoother, brighter skin. There is no more need for loofahs, scrubs or chemicals. Hand-held ergonomic designed tool Hygienic stainless-steel edge Removes dead skin cells, make-up, fake-tan and pollutants Size: 4 inches long x 2.2 inches wide x 1 inches high Quantity: 1 Targeted area: Full body Skin/hair type: Dry skin Active ingredients: Stainless steel We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Review (1)
Megan M.
Des Moines, IA
The Le Edge Full Body Exfoliator is worthless. If I could give it 0 stars I would. I heard great reviews on YouTube so I spent the $75 for this thing. It doesn’t exfoliate at all. I bet my shaving razor exfoliates my skin better than this thing. I would NOT recommend it to anyone! It’s a waste of money! 👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼