BY LE CREUSET

Le Creuset Stoneware 2.25 Qt. Pitcher Home - Dining & Entertaining Tableware & Drinkware - Serveware see more...

Angela N.
Angela N.
Decorator Expert
Amazing! My first stoneware ever! AND I happen to get it on sale. I love it. It keeps my water so cold. I first filled it up tap water and ice cubes and it stayed cold for so long. I'm used to the old plastic pitcher so I'm just thrilled with this!
Allison D.
Allison D.
Le Creuset is such a great brand. I have many kitchen items and they are very high quality! This pitcher works in a casual setting or for a dinner party!
Megan I.
Megan I.
Bluffton, SC
Perfect us to have for summer for a family event would use perfectly for lemonade or sweet tea
Victoria  D.
Victoria D.
Beautiful pitcher! Can go with anything. Fits a lot of water in it too! Affordable as well!
Jes B.
Jes B.
Raynham, MA
Le creuset is the best. I wish I could get their entire line 😂 in the honey color.
Fran C.
Fran C.
Summerville, SC
I love it. It's cute and you can use it for liquids or put some flowers in it for decor
Ruby M.
Ruby M.
Burien, WA
This is a beautiful jig, i use these for flowers I the summer. adds a great touch
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Malden, MA
This might be a bit biased but I am in love with everything Le Cruset and this is just another one of those things. It is so classy and timeless. Love the look and would purchase many times over.
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Thunder Bay
This is a beautiful pitcher that can be used on any table or to be used as a serving piece at an event.