Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen Appliancesnone
Le Creuset Signature Cast Iron Double Burner Skinny Grill - Flame

Le Creuset Signature Cast Iron Double Burner Skinny Grill - Flame

by none

With its roomy cooking surface that fits neatly over two stovetop burners, the Signature Cast Iron Double Burner Flame Skinny Grill is the perfect solution for rainy days when outdoor grilling is impossible. The elongated cooking surface can accommodate steak, vegetables, chicken, shrimp or fish. Ridges create attractive char lines and impart a smoky flavor, while draining away excess fat. Le Creuset item number l2032402.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Le Creuset Signature Cast Iron Double Burner Skinny Grill - Flame!
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
I like using this as an indoor grill for things like chicken and hot dogs, however it is very hard to clean even if you oil it before you cook with it. It was also very expensive and it’s very heavy. I like that it’s made out of enameled cast-iron but the cleanup is definitely a drawback.
Kristina M.
One of my favourite cooking items in the winter, not only do I get amazing grill marks on my food, clean up is a breeze. While it’s still hot (and food is removed), I dump warm water into it and let it sit until it’s cooled. By the time I get to washing it, everything just wipes off. Total win in my books.

Looking for your answer?