Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Soup Pot, 3.25 Qt.

by Le Creuset

Soup & Stock Pots - The small family meal soup pot serves up the perfect amount for family meals. Perfect for broth- and cream-based soups and for one-pot meals such as stew or bouillabaisse. The pot's shape enhances natural circulation of ingredients so foods simmer evenly. The heavy, tight-fitting lid seals in flavor by trapping steam, so food bastes itself. The mainstay of French chefs for nearly a century, Le Creuset cookware features bold and bright colors in a variety of shapes and sizes to suit any culinary need. Each cookware piece is skillfully finished by hand. Made in France. Dishwasher-safe, but hand washing is recommended. 3-1/4-quart capacity. Product Features Molded of cast iron with an expertly enameled glossy porcelain coating Highest quality porcelain enamel coating is impermeable to odors and stains All-in-one soup pot beautifully goes from freezer or fridge straight to cooking device to table, then back to freezer or fridge for storage of leftovers Versatile for stovetop, oven and b - Specifications Model: L2574 Materials: Enameled cast iron 9 3/4" Dia. (12 1/2"L w/handles) x 3 1/2"H (5 1/4" w/lid and knob) Base: 5" Dia. Capacity: 3 1/4-qt. Weight: 7-lb, 12-oz. Made in France Lifetime limited manufacturer warranty Care and Use Select low to medium heat for best results. Select the size of your heat source so that it is as close as possible to the base size of your pan. This will prevent energy loss and overheating of the handle. Gently pre-heat utensil on low setting for 2 - 3 minutes then add oil or liquid to the pan. Wooden, plastic, or heat resistant silicone and nylon tools are recommended, to avoid scratching the enamel surface. Use a potholder or oven glove to lift metal handled pans from the stovetop or oven. Set hot pans on a Le Creuset trivet, board or cloth, not directly on unprotected counter tops. When using pans on ceramic or halogen stovetops, always lift them (do not slid

I have seen on QVC, is it a reasonable price ?
A whole chicken in the pot? Wow, awesome. Must have for family meal.
Start your review of Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Soup Pot, 3.25 Qt.!
How would you rate this product?
Julie M.
Sugar Land, TX
Can never go wrong with Le Creuset! Love this especially for making my French onion soup. Very sturdy, easy to clean and maintain. Have had for about 15 years now and would highly recommend!
Drea V.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my go to pot for soups, marinara or ragu. Even distribution of heat and sturdy pot to withstand prolonged time for these types of meals. It’s hard to pick just one of these gorgeous colors and I own a rainbow of them. Pots, skillets and casserole dishes are all great and an ease to clean and maintain
Kate R.
Winnetka, CA
This is my favourite cookware! Love the colors and love how it evenly heat the surface! Its worth the investment and it does not affect the food with toxins and chemicals! I recommend this to everyone!
Adriana D.
memphis
To be honest, I wasn’t a huge fan with the designs. It could’ve been more fancier. How I would improve this product? I would definitely just change the way it looked. That’s really all. Would I recommend this? No. Don’t waste you time.
Lixa S.
Tracy, CA
Love LOVE Love this! I have it in orange as well. Great even heating, can make killer bread in it and great for frying food too. Easy to care for and definitely worth investing in for home use.
Alexis D.
Hephzibah, GA
Such a wonderfully made piece of cookwear. I love buying from this brand because it’s a lifetime guarantee. They will replace it.
Bree L.
I wish all of my cookware was Le Creuset.. I have several pieces, but my absolute favorite piece is my enameled cast iron soup pot. I can literally make an entire meal in this one pot, soup, chili, casseroles, stew and even baked bread. These cast iron soup pots by Le Creuset are the best and they hold heat really well and because of the coating they clean up easy. I love this pot and will always try to buy Le Creuset to complete my set.
Anna B.
Saint Paul, MN
A bit pricey, yes, but sooo worth it! We use our le creuset soup pot at least 2-3 times a week. Functional and beautiful!
Raphaela M.
Omaha
Great soup pot. I always use this for stews or any other liquid dish. It’s durable and it’s oven resistant, which is a deal breaker to me.
Jenna B.
Colorado Springs
I love my Le Creuset. It has lasted years and since become a family heirloom for me (when I eventually have kids, still trying to get that degree). I’ve made bread, soups, roasts, you name it & it’s definitely been in this pot. 100% worth the price tag for the quality and sustainable product.