Le Creuset
Enameled Cast-Iron 9-Quart Round French Oven, Cobalt

Le Creuset Enameled Cast-Iron 9-Quart Round French Oven, Cobalt

by Le Creuset

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Le Creuset Enameled Cast-Iron 9-Quart Round French Oven, Cobalt!
How would you rate this product?
Daisy D.
Love this Dutch oven. It's beautiful. I got this as a gift and I was thrilled. It's big enough I can cook a roast or chicken in it. It's also deep enough to fry things (French fries, chicken, etc.) in it. It's super sturdy but is definitely heavy.
dixi S.
Ball ground, GA
Le Creuset Enameled Cast-Iron 9-Quart Round French Oven, Cobalt uploaded by dixi S.
I am in love with Le Creuset! All the products I have used have worked perfectly. The enamel coated cast iron is easy to clean and retains its heat well. I love that you don't have to season it and that you can cook acidic foods in it without worrying about pulling the seasoning out and your food ending up metallic tasting. I use this pot almost every day and with the lifetime warranty will be using it for many more years to come.

Looking for your answer?