Le Creuset Cherry Signature Round French Oven uploaded by Sarah S.Le Creuset Cherry Signature Round French Oven uploaded by Caitlen T.Le Creuset Cherry Signature Round French Oven uploaded by Caitlen T.

BY LE CREUSET #28 in Baking Dishes

Made from heavy-duty cast iron. Striking red-colored enamel exterior. Piece is dishwasher safe. Limited lifetime warranty. Multiple sizes available (see description). The Le Creuset Cherry Signature Round French Oven makes a thoughtful gift for that budding gourmand or talented chef in your life. They'll be sure to appreciate its classic cast-iron construction and stunning red enamel exterior. Heat distributes evenly over the piece's bottom no matter the heating source (oven-rated up to 500°F; gas, electric, or induction stove safe). The heavy-duty, no-slide lid helps to prevent boil-overs and keep moisture and pressure locked in with the dish. 3.5, 4.5, 5.5, 7.25, and 9-quart sizes are available. Pieces are dishwasher safe. About Le Creuset of America Inc. From its cast iron cookware to its teakettles and mugs, Le Creuset is a global standard of inimitable color and quality. Founded in 1925 in the northern French town of Fresnoy-Le-Grand, Le Creuset still produces enameled cast iron in its original foundry. Its signature color, Flame, was modeled after the intense orange hue of molten cast iron within a cauldron (or creuset in French), and has been a Le Creuset bestseller from the company's first year to the present day. Though best known for its vibrantly colored cookware and original inventions such as the Dutch oven, Le Creuset has also forged a name as a creator of stoneware mugs and enamel-coated stainless steel teakettles. The style and performance of Le Creuset's Cafe Collection and tea accessories are rooted in classic French cookware: bold colors, cylindrical loop handles, unmatched thermal resistance and heat distribution, and of course the iconic Le Creuset three-ring accent. Through its consistent qualities of authenticity, originality, and innovation, Le Creuset maintains a connection to both heritage and modernity. Size: 3.5 qt. see more...

• This looks really nice, anyone know if they have differen...1 Answers
Jenn R.
I received this as a wedding gift. It is exceptional! I love preparing roasted chicken, pot roast, and roasted vegetables in this amazing Dutch oven. It is quite pricey, but definitely worth its price. I am definitely going to try to make a dessert in this Dutch oven in the near future. Overall I am quite pleased with the quality and design of the product. I absolutely suggest this particular product to anyone that loves to cook.
Thao T.
This is one of best pieces of cookware you can own honestly. It’s really popular on wedding registries and I understand why! It cooks really evenly and lasts a very long time. The quality is really unparalleled.
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
This is a fantastic Dutch oven that will last you for years. Because of its enamel exterior, this Dutch oven is washable, which is wonderful as a standard cast iron pan doesn't do well with water. As much as I would love to give this a 5 star rating, I can't since the retail price of it is so much money considering there are other enamel Dutch ovens on the market for a fraction of the cost. I love mine, but part of why I love it is that I was able to find it used. It's great and all, but I wouldn't spend $300 on it.
Christine J.
Cambridge, MA
I have this in the green set and LOVE Le creuset. It's such a traditional, top quality brand.  If you're into cooking and eating, this is a must have.  You can make anything from stews to soups and roasts.  They're meant to last for generations with good care, so the price is somewhat justified.
Caitlen T.
Valencia, CA
The best of the best for cast iron cooking! I've been an avid, obsessed fan of Le Creuset since forever. My mothers Le Creuset still holds up and is a staple in her dishes today. I have literally dozens, and dozens of pieces and the Dutch oven is my absolute favorite. Consistent heat, and thorough cooking, it's impossible not to make an incredible meal with any Le Creuset.
Adrienne P.
I use this for everything! I love it. Such a nice size, durable, pretty. This is my go to pot for many different types of meals.
Leeann P.
I love this thing! I use it all the time to make food in the oven. Meat always ends up so tender!
Amel D.
batna
My name is Amal and I am from Algeria. I am 14 years oldI love your site and have won this admiration before I try it because of the words of good people I have lost this try Please send me this product I reviewed and posted it on my facebook page and showed it to my friends and relatives and advise them this site which can not be described will help you promote it from Before my friends and through my Facebook account I wish with all my heart to send me this product Thank you, the best site in the world

I live in Algeria in the city of Batna, in hamla 1
zip coode : 05000
Benish E.
This looks really nice, anyone know if they have different colours in it?