Le Creuset 2 Qt Signature Round French Oven - Flame

by Le Creuset

LEC2307: Features: -Dutch oven-Material: Enameled Cast Iron-Round shape-Enhanced handles are 45pct larger, distributes the weight evenly and easier to grip when wearing oven mitts-Phenolic knob is oven safe to 480°F-Improved ergonomic knob, for easier grip, and now resistant up to 480 degrees-Lid traps heat and seals in flavor and moisture-Ideal to use when making soups, rice dishes, casseroles, roasts, quiches, one pot meals, baked recipes, desserts, cakes and breads-Refrigerator and freezer safe-Works well on all heat sources, including induction and oven safe-Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended-Capacity: 2-Qt. Color/Finish: -Provides even heat distribution and superior heat retention; colorful exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking-Advanced sand-colored interior is durable, makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks to prevent burning or sticking. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 3.25" H x 7.13" W x 7.13" D. Warranty: -Lifetime limited warranty.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Le Creuset 2 Qt Signature Round French Oven - Flame!
Maricopa, AZ
Great piece to add to any kitchen. This is a classic and is super versatile. Worth the money, will stand the test of time.
New York
So durable. Even heating, easy cleaning, good size, not too big, not too small. A regular workhorse in my kitchen.
Sunnyside, NY
Classic cookware to have. Use on stove or in the oven. Easy to wash and clean up after cooking. Will last forever
jacksonville
I love this product! It’s the best Dutch oven, but it’s also really expensive. I wish it wasn’t so expensive
Grayson, GA
I cannot speak enough about their products! I absolutely adore this brand! You cannot go wrong!
Love this for making soups and stews and even roasts from time to time. Heavy duty, quality product, that will last a lifetime! Looks great too. Not an inexpensive item, but Its excellent if you can afford it.
Langley Park, Durham
This is such a fantastic product for cooking and although expensive, it’s brilliant. It looks great, is heavy and great quality and is available in so many different shades suitable for all kitchens. You can cook all kinds of products in this and it doesn’t stick - easy to clean. Highly recommended!
This is such an amazing size for quick smaller meals, or no knead bread. I’m very happy with my pot, and it’s durability. The price point is higher, but this is an item that will last you a life time. The quality is there and you will not be disappointed, especially after you taste your food once it’s been cooked in this.
This is one of my most used and loved pots. Not only is mine huge (6.7L), it holds enough that I’ll have left overs for the next day. Le Creuset is my favourite brand of pots, they are made in France and non toxic. A total win for me.

Looking for your answer?