BY LE COUVENT DES MINIMES

This gentle formula infuses your bath with a skin softening Orange Blossom extract, and a deliciously scented pure Orange Blossom essential oil. Its vegetable foaming base leaves the skin soft and supple.  Skin Softening Foaming Bath, Orange Blossom. see more...

Anna H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This brand is great I just ordered a few more of their products after try this foaming bath. It smells really nice and light foams up perfectly and leaves your skin feeling soft and supple-not over cleansed and dry. Le Couvent des Minimes is a great brand I recommend!
Miranda V.
This stuff is AMAZING! I rarely can ever find it anywhere but it makes my skin baby soft! I actually found a bottle of this at marshalls not that long ago and it was half off! What a great deal and great product!
Jeanette M.
Janesville, WI
Makes my skin feel soft. I like the feel after use of it. It was a great buy for me. I'd buy it again. My partner loves the product as well
Jesicka R.
Victorville, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Way worth the value I highly recommend this to anyone it's worth the buy and try the product works amazing I love it!
Melinda R.
Fairdealing
I've heard so many good things about this product but haven't had the chance to try it yet. Really want to try it
Alley S.
Fortson
This product is amazing! It made me so relaxed, would recommend it! It leaves a great quiet scent on you.
Chelle B.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It’s a wonderful product keep doing what you do because you are so well. I will buy again.