Le Couvent des Minimes Nourishing Hand Cream

by Le Couvent des Minimes

This hand cream combines a high concentration of Shea butter with soothing Honey extract to create a deeply nourishing and softening hand cream. Nourishing Hand Cream, Honey & Shea.

Does this lotion sink into the hands fast? I want to buy it to use at work. TY
Start your review of Le Couvent des Minimes Nourishing Hand Cream!
Caitlin M.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
As a beauty editor, I'm practically required to live a hoarder lifestyle. (I'm sure it's in the job requirement somewhere...) So at any given time, I have about 20 lotions at my desk or apartment. And although I have my pick of any fancy lotions, this is the one that I find myself continually using to the last drop. It's deeply nourishing and healing formula is just sinks in and instantly makes cracked hands a thing of the past.
Summer M.
Portland, OR
I love this for my dry hands. They get really dry in the winter especially so I always have this with me
Khushi P.
I love this hand cream, I have one at my office desk as well as in my handbag and bedside drawer. Smells amazing! Very long lasting! Hands are always baby soft! Very satisfied!
Lauren D.
I love this! This a desk staple for me at work. I put it on every single morning
Raycheal T.
San Jacinto, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this hand cream it works really well and leaves your hands feeling nice and soft. It's not greasy and is very nourishing.
Larkin M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the most amazing hand cream I have ever used! A loooong time ago they sold at at Bath & Body Works which is where I first found it hut now they carry this brand at Ulta sp you can still easily get it. It literally smells like you just opened a jar of your favorite honey when you put it on and the scent is not super heavy after your skin absorbs it so no worries about smelling like a honey jar all the time! For real if you can't find a hand cream you like or if you just love honey you should try this!!
Dana S.
Los Angeles
This smells divine, and it is nourishing for sure.  But it is so thick that it is often hard to spread evenly and leaves your hands feeling a little greasy immediately after use.  Gentle on dry and sensitive skin.  I would buy it again, on sale.
Kristina L.
San Antonio, TX
This is hands down the best, most moisturizing hang lotion I have ever used! Even my husband swears by this stuff! It’s smooth and doesn’t leave your hands feeling greasy! Le Couvent de Minimes has definitely exceeded my expectations for hand lotions!!
Ann C.
Bayville, NY
The best hand cream ever. I have eczema so the backs of my hands become red, cracked, scaly and itchy during the winter =( but since I started using this cream (2 years) ago, I've had fewer flare ups. Its a thick cream that absorbs well and it smells sooooooo good, just like honey!
Amanda E.
N Little Rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Le Couvent des Minimes Nourishing Hand Cream uploaded by Amanda E.
Le Couvent des Minimes Nourishing Hand Cream uploaded by Amanda E.
I love this lotion. I got it at ulta. It has a very rich, thick formula for when you are really dry. The scent is honey and Shea and it smells just like fresh honey. This is a must have for me!