Le Couvent des Minimes Nail and Cuticle Fortifying Salve

by Le Couvent des Minimes

Inspired by the tradition of the Sisters of the Minims Convent, the Fortifying Nail and Cuticle Salve formula improves the appearance of nails and cuticles. It blends 30% nourishing shea butter and emollient apricot kernel oil to condition and smooth dry and rough cuticles. Fortifying myrrh essential oil is well known to improve cutaneous microcirculation of the nail edges, which helps to provide the nutrients nails need to grow healthy.  After application, nail edges are refined and smooth. After regular use, cuticles appear well-groomed while nails are healthier and stronger. The original fortifying nail & cuticle salve recipe: Shea butter : nourishing, healing, regenerating.

Where is this sold?
Start your review of Le Couvent des Minimes Nail and Cuticle Fortifying Salve!
Melissa S.
Cambria Hts, NY
My go to product when I'm on the go, I Casey it in my bag and use it wherever, it makes my nails stronger, I love how it smells! awesome product!
Know My Stuff R.
Astor, FL
Le Couvent des Minimes Nail and Cuticle Fortifying Salve. I really enjoy this for my nails it makes them stronger. I carry it in my bag and also the same brand of hand lotion because as soon as you apply it you can tell it soothing any rough spots any spots that were itchy. It's a great product.
Margo C.
Upland, CA
This small little tube of cuticle cream is my best friend. It really softens and hydrates better than anything I've tried and smells amazing. The all natural ingredients and french luxury are worth the price tag. I will never go back to anything else.
Brenda D.