Le Couvent des Minimes Hiker's Foot Healer

by Le Couvent des Minimes

This cream is a blend of 9 plants, carefully selected for their renowned beneficial properties. Its rich and emollient formula is rapidly absorbed, with no oily effect, to soften the skin, intensely nourish dry feet and soothe sensations of heat and fatigue. The original recipe : Borage oil, Shea butter, Grape-seed oil: nourishing, repairing and moisturizing. Wintergreen: softening. Ivy: helps to improve skin microcirculation. Tapioca powder: protects against friction. Essences of Peppermint,  Lemon  and Litsea Cubeba: refreshing and purifying. Paraben free. Hiker's Foot Healer.

Is this really good and healing cracks!
Does this smell good at all?
With the cold mornings and hot afternoon so in Florida, I wear a lot of open toed shows. With that said; I need help with my heels.... How long before I'd see results with this product?
Start your review of Le Couvent des Minimes Hiker's Foot Healer!
Ronni A.
This is a great product, especially for someone with dry feet like me from long distance running. The smell isn't bad and it wasn't too expensive.
Roxanne D.
Amazing foot cream and it's not just for hikers foot but for people who wear boots everyday or in my case heels. It's not oily at all so you can use it and slip in to any shoe you need.
Jessica L.
Laredo
This stuff is the best for healing your feet the packaging is just adorable it's compact the price you can't beat that
Michelle Y.
Windermere, FL
This foot cream is amazing. Does everything it says and smells fantastic. Keeps my feet moisturized and soft (but not oily!) despite wearing high heels everyday.
adeline T.
As the hand cream, the brand stops to produces it. Which is a real bummer as this cream was ideal for my foot. I have a very dry foot skin as i enjoy walking in the sand or on the grass without shoes. This cream is a must it of my daily care. Rich, natural, it really helps the skin to be soft
Aurlane_twenty-one Y.
Scionzier, Auvergne
Rien à dire, je le répète ... j’affectionne Couvent des Minimes 🤩🤩🤩 Et bon produit pour la peau