BY LE COUVENT DES MINIMES

This pillow mist combines relaxing and purifying Lavender, Tangerine and Ravensara essential oils to release tension and encourage a good night s rest.  Use: spray over pillow. Good Night Pillow Mist, Lavender & Acacia. see more...

Valerie L.
Collegeville, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This definitely smells wonderful and freshens up my room before I have guests over. The scent is pretty and not too over-powering, but it stays at a good intensity level for an hour. It fades after that which is the only con, but it’s okay because it could be too strong if it lasted longer than it does.
Lisandra B.
Ever since I entered my 3rd trimester I've had trouble sleeping, and ever since I started using this mist before I go to sleep it works wonders, of course I wake up throughout the night to use the bathroom like any other pregnant women but I definitely sleep now more then I use to!
Kim B.
Parma, OH
Bottle reminds me of l'occitane, smells great and is a nice luxe tough and helps you unwind and relax. Perfects when you have guests to leave out for them to use if they are spending the night.
Melina  O.
Altoona, AL
This Is Such A Wonderful Idea. This Would Make A Lovely Present For Someone Getying Ready To Go On A Trip. So The Pillows In The Hotel Room Didn't Smell So Generic.
Emma B.
Rochester, MI
Oh man pillow mist is the best. Really helps you relax and feel comfortable, especially if you've had a really long day or have trouble sleeping.
Kristyne M.
Owings Mills, MD
Nice smell and works. However, I would not spend the money on this when I could just buy a product like febreze!
Anna J.
Really helps you relax I used to use this every night before I went to sleep but it is a bit pricey
Jaclyn A.
Palo Alto, CA
This is a wonderful little trick to add to your bedtime routine help you relax.
Katrine S.
Are these any good? I really need help falling asleep and staying asleep at night! I have nightmares and wake up easily :(