Le Couvent des Minimes Gardener's Hand Healer

by Le Couvent des Minimes

This rich, emollient cream blends 20% of the finest grade shea butter with seven carefully selected beneficial botanicals. This intensive formula restores moisture to the skin and protects active, chapped and cracked hands like an invisible glove to leave them soft and smooth. The original Gardener s Hand Healer Recipe: Shea Butter : healing* and protective. Mimosa : restores moisture** to the skin. Verbena : revitalizing. Chamomile : soothing. Marshmallow : calming. Calendula : softening. Lemon Balm : soften.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Le Couvent des Minimes Gardener's Hand Healer!
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
I purposely left this at my desk at work so I can reach for it every morning to moisturize my hands. This hand lotion has been part of my routine when ever I’m in the office. It has a fresh lemony, pine scent which was a bit too potent at first but then I got used to it. To be honest, I ended up liking it a lot the more I used it. The texture is a bit strange though. It’s a thick cream that leaves a weird residue feeling after it’s rubbed all over my hands which I wasn’t too fond of. Overall, decent product.
Nicole B.
It's a great moisturizer for dry hands, but it's one of the worst smelling hand creams in my opinion. At first it smelled okay, very fresh, but the scent lasted throughout the day; even when I washed my hands. I wasn't really a fan of that; I know others may like the scent though! Will not be using again, just can't get over the smell of the product.
Michelle M.
The Le Couvent des Minimes Gardener's Hands Healer is a thicker cream consistency that smells fantastic. It has a clean citrusy floral scent. This lotion is thick so & takes a bit to absorb unless you have dry chapped hands. This product worked wonderfully on my husband, but was a little to emollient for me so that's why it's 4 stars.
Amber K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
THIS IS THE BEST LOTION FOR DRY HANDS. I used this in the summer when I gardened and I use in the winter when my hands are dry and chapped. It smells amazing and is easy to get all the product out with the metal tube. Lasts forever as you don’t need much. Worth the money! I bought it at Ulta. Le Couvent des Minimes
Jordan-Ryann C.
Canyon Lake, TX
I liked this hand cream. The smell wasn’t my favorite, a bit floral for my preference...but my hands are SO SOFT. I received a sample packet of this, and I was really excited because it just looked fancy. It did go on a little greasy, but after it soaked it I was left with silky smooth hands. I don’t think it’s something I would buy just because of the smell. It doesn’t seem to fade, and as I mentioned I am not a fan. If you like floral scents, this cream is for you!
cham U.
Cypress, TX
I can't get enough of this company's products. I love everything I have tried. This cream is thick and rubs in easily like it melts into the skin. It feels wonderful on chapped tired hands after a day working outside or even in the winter when hands can get really chapped. It has a great light scent that is refreshing. I always keep it around for when my hands feel really beat up
Angelica T.
durham, NC
I got to be one of the 30 ambassadors and even though it's an honor, it's a bit sticky. It smells wonderfully fresh, though!
Melody H.
Columbus, OH
I am sure this would be a very effective hand lotion for very dry, cracked skin. It is far to greasy for general use. It would be great to leave on over night. However, the scent is very lemony. It just reminds me of pine sol, so I just can't use it unless I have nothing else.
Jessica E.
Scranton, PA
Smells nice. Very herbal and botanical. Softens hands. Great for winter weather and dry chapped hands!
adeline T.
I really like the old product of this brand. The hand cream is a good natural healer. A rich cream so you have to wait a little nefore it dries totally. I was a first user and I won't be able to buy some as the brand no longer produce it, which is a real bummer...

Looking for your answer?