Le Couvent des Minimes Eau des Missions Botanical Cologne of the Missions uploaded by Emma D.Le Couvent des Minimes Eau des Missions Botanical Cologne of the Missions uploaded by Gabriela P.

BY LE COUVENT DES MINIMES

A scented water to share as a family, that offers a delicious reminder of childhood baths. Thanks to its Originale Recipe that blends comforting Vanilla essence and 5 beneficial plants, the Botanical Cologne of the Missions leaves a warm Vanilla scent on the skin that comforts and provides a feeling of well-being. Vanilla- comforting. Centella Asiatica- revitalizing. Myrrh- repairing. Benjoin- source of well-being. Chinese Camellia- protective. Virginian Cedar- invigorating. see more...

Emma D.
I consider this to be an unisex item. I love the smell so much. It is great for the winter time because it is one of those light, vanillaish scents. This cologne lasts a LONG time. I can spray it on at 6am and still smell it 12 hours later. For a big bottle, the price is great.
Kayla M.
Atlanta, NY
AB.SO.LUTE.LY LOVE this fragrance!! The only way I can describe it is a smokey vanilla lavender scent. It's beautiful and NOT heavy or stuffy at all. I've even been in the car with a bunch of people and they commented on how nice it smelled and that it wasn't over bearing or headache inducing. This has become my signature scent! Would love to have a bottle in a voxbox to replenish 😁😇😍 will keep repurchasing as long as it keeps being made!
M.J. J.
Sanford, NC
This is the most amazing scent ive ever encountered! It stays put for a long time and had so many delicious layers!
Mariah S.
Paso Robles, CA
Pretty good product. Would definitely recommend to my friends who are interested in trying
Gabriela P.
Altamira Tamaulipas
I love these aromas are all delicious and relaxing, I do not know how to describe them I really love all of their line The price is regular but it's really worth even though I feel it lasts very little since it is very subtle but I still love it .
Jessica R.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this any good? Please say
M.J. J.
Sanford, NC
Will you be re releasing this fantastic scent? I read it's been discontinued and I need this in my life always! Le Couvent des Minimes Eau des Missions Botanical Cologne of the Missions

Amazon