Le Couvent des Minimes Eau des Minimes Everyday Deodorant with Alum Stone

by Le Couvent des Minimes

The Original Recipe. Alcohol & Aluminium Chlorohydrate Free. Alum Stone:  Natural Deodorant that Combats Bad Smells. Essential Oils of Blood Orange, Lemon and Mandarin:  Refresh & Curb Perspiration Odors. Essential Oil of Rosemary:  Purifies & Cleanses. Natural Alum Stone. Dermatologist-Tested. Paraben Free & Colorant Free Thanks to an original recipe with 3 Refreshing Citrus Fruits & Purifying Rosemary, Everyday Deodorant with Alum Stone:  Neutralizes bad body odors without constricting skin breathing.&n.

This product is the best smelling and quality alum stone deodorant I’ve tried. The smell is absurdly beautiful, citrus and fresh. It doesn’t prevent sweating but it does mask the BO scent for a couple hours if you are in air conditioning. Needs frequent reapplication just like all alum stones. If you want something to last all day this isn’t it, try schmitt’s or jason brand
I've been looking for a new natural deo that won't give me chemical burns like the Tom's brand did. Is this gentle?
Start your review of Le Couvent des Minimes Eau des Minimes Everyday Deodorant with Alum Stone!
Deidra S.
Columbus
I love the scent of this product. However it isn't the best natural deodorant. It doesn't last long and is more of a perfume than what most people are used to for under arm protection. I would buy again for the scent, but not for everyday wear.
Marlena S.
I have been searching for a natural deodorant that works and it is difficult. Most of them cover up odors temporarily but eventually wear off. I find Le couvent des Minimes deodorant is the only natural deodorant I've tried that eliminates odor and lasts all day with no need to reapply. It's goes on a bit wet at first but after a few minutes it dries down. It doesn't stain your shirts and it's virtually odorless so there's no competing scents when you want to wear fragrance. It's a bit on the expensive side but one bottle does last quite a long time. I'll continue to purchase because it works!
member-297276991
I like this product, it smells great and would definitely continue using!! Try it
lizzie H.
Land O Lakes, FL
I love this product, I use it almost everyday, would recommend it. It's great!
I love this product, I use it almost everyday, would recommend it. It's great!
Amber K.
Crossville, TN
Great product, affordable and lasting. Leaves extra soft skin and doesn't smell to loud which is a plus for some.
member-fd4fa4a65
Um otimo desodorante que nao deixa odor em suas roupas nem aonde voce passa
Um otimo desodorante que nao deixa odor em suas roupas nem aonde voce passa
Bernice A.
Moses Lake, WA
I love this deodorant. Lasts long scent never goes out. Makes your skin soft and affordable.
Laura A.
Tallahassee, FL
Le Couvent des Minimes Eau des Minimes Everyday Deodorant with Alum Stone uploaded by Laura A.
I absolutely LOVE this stuff! I have always really liked unscented fragrance free deodorants because even when you get the smell good stuff if you start sweating the two scents just don't smell pretty to me. Of course, I never sweat the first bit until after childbirth! Thanks kids lol Anyway, I save my perfumes for my smell good. This deodorant is all natural, aluminum free and has a light citrus fragrance that I really thought was gonna be a no go to me. However, the citrus is what combats the odors. So in the end you don't smell anything, citrus or otherwise. It literally works all day long. I will never purchase another brand. This is my forever choice now!
Parisa K.
Holly Springs, NC
I like the bottle application and the liquid form because it is very easy to put on unlike many other natural deoderants. The smell is very natural and almost like a perfume, I don't love it, but it isn't terrible. The main issue I have with this is that it just doesn't work for me. I have a pretty strong scent when i sweat and usually use a stronger antiperspirant, which I know is bad but until i find a natural that actually works, I don't want to smell like a sweaty BO mess. Of the natural deoderants, I have found one that works much better, but is a much drier product.
Maria A.
Leknes
I like this product alot. It smalls beautiful and it gives no marks. I will buy this deo again and i really liked it. It is worth the money and it is super effective. I recommend this to you.