BY LE COUVENT DES MINIMES #67 in Micellar Water

Face, lips, eyes. Removes make-up, cleanses, tones. No rinsing needed. Alcohol-free and soap-free formula. The Original Recipe: Damask Rose floral water: refreshes and softens. Centifolia Rose absolute essence: tones. Wild Rose hip polyphenols: reveal radiance and protect against free radicals Dermatologist and Ophthalmologist-Tested.  Paraben free. Colorant free.

• Is this brand good and is it worth all the money 1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? I really want to! I love this bran...4 Answers
Brittany W.
Thomson, GA
I really enjoyed using this. I must say it smells amazing, but that comes with a trade off. Fragrance in skincare is actually not that good for your skin and can be irritating. I occasionally noticed this irritation, but it was very slight. If there was no fragrance, then this product would be perfect - there are no other worrisome ingredients, so I overlooked that part of it. It is expensive though. I got this product as a gift and I really enjoyed it, but I don't think I would repurchase for myself only because of the fragrance. I know its not a big deal to everyone, but I wanted to put it out there so that you're aware before you invest.
Faythe G.
I definitely prefer this product over any other regular micellar water! It has a delicate scent of roses; it's not overpowering at all! I love how my skin looks and feels so clean. It doesn't dry out my sensitive skin. I highly recommend!
Adia T.
Morrow, GA
Not only do I absolutely love how this makes my skin look, but I think it smells amazing. It is very effective I've bought this twice already. not disappointed at all.
Grace P.
Astoria, NY
My favorite toner! Smell is amazing! Gently cleanses face and is incredibly refreshing. I love this product!
Sel M.
Waterbury, CT
It smells
And it works amazing
Deff Worth the buy !
Leaves my skin so smooth and it doesn't irritate it
Marlon P.
Durham, NC
I love this product because I can used always that I want and shared with anyone
Jessica E.
Dunmore, PA
Has anyone tried this? I really want to! I love this brand and I love micellar waters so it's a win-win, right?
Aisha K.
Watervliet, NY
Is this brand good and is it worth all the money