Le Corrector Pro Concealer Kit uploaded by Kerstinđź’šsparkles B.Le Corrector Pro Concealer Kit uploaded by Amiirah N.

BY LANCÔME

This customized concealar kit is the ultimate dark circle eraser for bright, youthful eyes. In 3 simple steps, the eye contour is hydrated and illuminated, minimizing signs of fatigue. The translucent powder can be used to set the water resistant concealar for long-lasting perfection. Available in 8 palettes according to your skin tone.

Step 1: Correct
Apply the rich cream texture on the indicated zoning to neutralize the color of dark circles and other imperfections.

Step 2: Even
Then, apply the lightweight cream texture on the indicated zoning to illuminate and even the eye contour.

Step 3: Set
Finally, use the powder on the indicated zoning to set long hold perfection.

Benefits

• Erases Dark Circles
  • Longlasting
  • 24H Hydration

Le Corrector Pro Concealer Kit
  • "one shade is yellow-based and gives heavier coverage; the other is creamier with subtle light-reflectors. the powder is sheer and silky, and the compact comes with a two-sided brush for applying and blending all three products. though it's designed for dark circles, this cover up works also beautifully on blemishes and the marks they leave behind. it actually gets the job done, and well. as for that teeny tiny brush i am not sure about it. " in 3 reviews
Stephanie L.
My LancĂ´me contour kit followed by the powder is my go to every time I do my make up. It blends perfectly and makes me look great. Easy to do and pretty self explanatory with the packaging and sectioned tray.
Courtney M.
Troutville
Drugstore gold . I had my doubts when buying as the colors are very limited . I was very pleasantly surprised. It goes on smooths and blends beautifully.  It reminds me of the Tartiest Pro. Loved it
Viannely G.
Passaic, NJ
The three shades work well together and it is smooth and helps smooth out the area beneath your eye.
lena O.
Stockton, CA
So I lover everything about this it's the best make up ever I never have a problem with it
MaquĂ­llate A.
Nashville , TN
pequeña pero cumplidora, los colores necesarios y cabe en mi esctuche diario, me encanta
I received this in a beauty subscription box. I thought I would really like it as I like other Lancôme products. I find the concealer is so thick that it feels heavy on my skin. You can see in the photo how thick the formula is. It works best when I put it on the back of my hand so it warms to body temperature before applying. The powder is nice and has light coverage but good for setting concealer or when you don’t need a lot of coverage. The brush is good and better quality than you get in similar products. I would not repurchase this just because of the formula. However, it is a handy small compact for travel.
Yamilka P.
WHY WE LIKE IT:

Though it's designed for dark circles, this cover-up works also beautifully on blemishes and the marks they leave behind. (We like to layer the more opaque cream with translucent powder and then top it all with a dab of the brightening formula.) The brightening shade is also perfect for those little shadows in the inner corners of your eyes. Once the formulas are in place, they won't budge or sink into little lines. As for that teeny-tiny brush? It actually gets the job done, and well.
Amiirah N.
Portland, OR
One shade is yellow-based and gives heavier coverage; the other is creamier with subtle light-reflectors. The powder is sheer and silky, and the compact comes with a two-sided brush for applying and blending all three products. Though it's designed for dark circles, this cover up works also beautifully on blemishes and the marks they leave behind. It actually gets the job done, and well. As for that teeny tiny brush I am not sure about it.
Diana I.
This is the concealer pallet I use all the time just in a lighter shade. It's hery smootg and not cakey at ll. Stays all the and I see a huge difference if I don't use this product. Eye area looks much more fresh and prettier with this concealer. Love love love
Elizabeth R.
Portland, OR
I have dark under eye circles, and they sort of hollow in. Will this be a good concealer for me (in a lighter shade)?