BY LE BLEU

• I have never really cared what kind of water it is unless...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know where I could purchase this?4 Answers
Whitney M.
Roseboro, NC
This water is very good, I had never heard of it, so I did not know of it was good or not. But when I first tasted it is was so goood. It has this pure fresh taste, I would recommend this to anyone who has not tried it. SO GOOD!!!!
Blair M.
King, NC
The best tasting water on the market!!! I love how it is crisp and tastes so pure. This is my favorite and always keep it stocked in my fridge.
Genevieve A.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Good water but I prefer something more natural I don't really like water with a flavor
Ramiza R.
Does anyone know where I could purchase this?
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
I have never really cared what kind of water it is unless it's aquafina which I think has a strong after taste. Was just wondering if there is really a benefit to buying more expensive water?