Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryLaundry SuppliesLe Blanc
Le Blanc Lavender Linen Wash - 64 FL OZ, 6 Pack

Le Blanc® Lavender Linen Wash - 64 FL. OZ., 6 Pack

by Le Blanc

Tested, used and highly recommended by the top bed linen manufacturers. Le Blanc® Linen Wash® is an exceptional cleanser designed for everyday laundering of all washable and colorfast household linens and apparel. It contains properties for disinfecting in cold water while lifting tough stains caused by food, dirt, blood, make-up, and more. Le Blanc® Linen Wash® is formulated to protect fibers while preserving the original beauty of fine textiles and apparel. Linen Wash is available in five exquiste fragrances.

Original product, made by Le Blanc created for the care of fine household linens & apparel; Highly effective stain remover without the use of harsh chemicals; The orignal cold water wash to safely clean and preserve luxurious linens, cottons, synthetic and blends; No bleach, no caustics, no phosphates, no sulfates, no enzymes, neutral pH, 100% biodegrable cleaner; Lavender Fragrance - Wild lavender flowers laced with bergamot, rosemary and eucalyptus

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Le Blanc® Lavender Linen Wash - 64 FL. OZ., 6 Pack!
Jessica B.
This is the detergent I swear by for our linen bedding & my delicates. Its got a very faint & lovely scent of lavender, cleans thoroughly, and leaves the linen fabric supple. I’ve found it also makes ironing linen easier since the natural oils of the fabric seem to be in place afterwards. Its expensive but so is Linen bedding so I believe ifs worth the cost (plus u only use 1/4 cup each load). Since switching to this we’ve had less wear and tear on our linen sheets. This is my recipe for whites in our front loading LG (into the drum before adding laundry) - 1/2 cup of this -1/2 cup borax -Mixture of hot water & oxi-clean stirred up well *In fabric softener dispenser: vinegar *Detergent depends on whats being washed: -LeBlanc for our linen bedding, -Tide for white slipcovers -Deft (stage 2) for our towels.

Looking for your answer?