Le Angelique Scotties Flat Iron

by Le Angelique

All of Le Angelique's Special Addition Turbo flat irons are a combination of Ceramic and Tourmaline, with an easy on/off switch. The High temperature: 430 degrees F, and the iron is CETL (meets Canadian standards). The Tourmaline crystal stone injected and mixed into plates which increases the ionic levels. Ergonomically designed to Curl, Straighten, and flip. Glides smoothly through hair, and does not rip or tear. Dual voltage. Floating plates. Manufacturers Warranty. 1 inch. One heat setting. Lifetime Warranty through Le Angelique. Perfect for straightening and curling, even works well on thick hair. Swivel cord for safe and easy use. Ceramic plates help bring out hair's natural shine. Has a loop for easy storage.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Le Angelique Scotties Flat Iron!
Laayoune, Laayoune
I have a weird unnecessary wave to my hair . I've tried many different irons and this one has proven to be the best. I don't have to keep going over and over my hair to get it straight and it last.

Looking for your answer?