Le Angelique London Flat Iron

by Le Angelique

All of Le Angelique's Special Addition Turbo flat irons are a combination of Ceramic and Tourmaline, with an easy on/off switch. The High temperature: 430 degrees F, and the iron is CETL (meets Canadian standards). The Tourmaline crystal stone injected and mixed into plates which increases the ionic levels. Ergonomically designed to Curl, Straighten, and flip. Glides smoothly through hair, and does not rip or tear. Dual voltage. Floating plates. Manufacturers Warranty. 1 inch. One heat setting. Lifetime Warranty through Le Angelique. Perfect for straightening and curling, even works well on thick hair. Swivel cord for safe and easy use. Ceramic plates help bring out hair's natural shine. Has a loop for easy storage.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Le Angelique London Flat Iron!
Laayoune, Laayoune
Hello ! MY NAME IS FATIMA ZAHRA FROM MOROCCO I HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL
WITH MORE THAN 139K FOLLOWERS AND A FACEBOOK PAGE ALSO TWITTER ANDINSTAGRAM. I SEE YOUR PRODUCTS AND I REALLY LOVE this ONE.
and I will be so happy to review your products in my account  and
share it with my followers

I send you this message for make a collaborationwith you  I'd like to promote it on My social medias and I would beable to put together a honest post review.

Hello ! MY NAME IS FATIMA ZAHRA FROM MOROCCO I HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL