BY NONE

2.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

This professionally remanufactured Canon PG-40 Black inkjet cartridge is an original Canon PG-40 Black ink-jet cartridge which has been through one cycle of service and has been recharged. The PG-40 (0615B002) Black ink cartridge has been thoroughly cleaned along with the printhead nozzles. Then the original PG-40 was inspected for any possible shell leakage, tested on the operation of all electrical circuitry and finally ran through an actual print test. If the inkjet cartridge passes our rigid standards, it is a remanufactured PG-40 for your Canon printer! We offer a Two Year 100% Quality Satisfaction Guarantee on our Remanufactured PG-40. Please be aware that due to changes in printer programming the ink levels for this particular cartridge might appear to be low or empty. It is indeed full and will print a full yield. For use in the following printers: PIXMA iP1700, PIXMA MP460, PIXMA MP450, PIXMA MP140, PIXMA MP180, PIXMA MP190, PIXMA iP2600, Fax Series JX200, FAX-JX210P, PIXMA MP170, PIXMA MP470, PIXMA iP1800, PIXMA MX310, PIXMA MP210, PIXMA MP160, PIXMA iP1600, PIXMA MX300, PIXMA MP150. We are the exclusive reseller of LD Products brand of high quality printing supplies on Walmart. see more...

Review (1)
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Techie Expert
My printer takes this ink & I thought I was saving money purchasing this product. Though the ink worked as well as the regular version, it ran out extremely fast. I don't think it is worth it unless you rarely use your printer. I print often so I would not repurchase this again.