BY LC LAUREN CONRAD

LC Lauren Conrad at Kohl's - Shop our selection of women's sandals, including these LC Lauren Conrad flip-flops, at Kohl's. see more...

J M.
J M.
These flip flops are very cute & stylish. I love the bow. But they do stretch out a bit & I wouldn't recommend wearing them for more than a few hours because they aren't that durable. They're more for wearing with a cute swimsuit at the pool or at the beach & not for doing too much walking in.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
They are adorable yes. They are so cute and I want to show them off. However they tend to stretch out. The piece that holds your foot in is stretching and so now it's hard to keep them on. Soon I will either have to buy more or go without these cuties.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Kirtland, OH
These are super adorable, easy to wear flip flops. I bought a pair a few months ago. The only problem I have with them is they stretch out. I'm finding it harder and harder to keep them on my feet as I walk.
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
They are comfortable and so fashionable. i got them on sale and cant wait to get them in different colors. the rubber front part doesn't hurt your toes
Erin W.
Erin W.
Bridgeport, WV
Absolutely love these! I have them, they match with everything! I would definitely recommend to anyone!
Randi W.
Randi W.
Love these, love the color.. Just bought some the other day and I wear them all the time
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Review for: LC Lauren Conrad Flip-Flops - Women
For the last 3 years I have been loving these flip flops. They are cheap so they don't last long but they are super cute and comfy. I love that they are simple and cute. They aren't chunky and they go with all my outfits. There are other colors it my fav is definitely tan and black!
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Villa Park , CA
I have these in black and I also have these in hot pink. I love to wear them around the house or when I just need to slip something in really fast. Super cute and casual
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
Originally $20 but I got them for $10. one of my pairs had completely fallen apart but my white ones have lasted months.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Gorgeous for any day at the beach, goes with anything. It's flat so it's comfortable and the open toe design shows off a cute pedicure.
Paula K.
Paula K.
N Lauderdale, FL
How comfortable are they for long days?
ashley p.
ashley p.
Winchester, VA
I absolutely love them! highly recommend and I wear them 8hours a day and I'm fine