Lc Industries OKO 650ml Bottle With L2 Filter - Clear uploaded by Sarah J.

BY LC INDUSTRIES #26 in Water Filters

Find camping water equipment and purification at Target.com! Oko 650ml bottle with l2 filter - clear see more...

• Anyone know where I can get one of these?3 Answers
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love these water bottles. They're great for traveling with, and it's good to know anywhere you go you will have clean drinking water. Not to mention, these bottles are very affordable. I love that the filters are biodegradable as well.
Sarah J.
I bought this earlier this year and love love love it!!! I used it specifically for our trip to the Philippines so that we would always have clean water. It was so amazing that I use it now everyday even though we are back in the US. Love it!!
Melissa B.
Decorator Expert Level 4
Never seen anything like this before. It's so new to me. I never thought of a bottle that had a filter! It's so great. Love this.
Kattarina N.
I love this water bottle and they last a long time and are great to take anywhere with you
Madison B.
San Diego, CA
Decorator Expert Level 3
I love this water bottle! Worth the price, lasts a long time and keeps your water
Cold
Carrie W.
Hiwasse, AR
This is a awesome water bottle. I love putting fruit in mine with ice to keep it cold.
Karen P.
Teocaltiche
Botella de aspecto lindo ideal para el agua cuando haces ejercicio o necesitas transportar algo de agua
Lily M.
Mid Glamorgan , ['', '', '']
Love this water bottle!! Very handy for on the go, great for the gym. Would definitely recommend this x
Lindy B.
Anyone know where I can get one of these?