LazyBonezz Dog Sleek Treat Jar

The Sleek Treat Jar is perfect to keep all of your pet's favorite snacks. The clean lines and style will blend and accent any home decor. The Tight lid will keep your treats fresh. You and your pet will love this piece! Jar holds approximately 96 ounces of food/water. Measures: 5.9" L x 5.9" W x 10.5" H see more...

Byanka D.
This is so adorable and I love storing my dogs treats in this. I have 3 of them since I have a lot of treats for them.
Savannah M.
This is super cute! I love the little bone on top! Cute for small treats. Curious to know what the seal looks like.
Lindsay C.
I keep all my dogs treats in them and it keeps them fresh and is very cute, matching the rest of the room.
Jennifer  p.
Livonia, MI
Not very attractive. Either shape or color make this look more like an urn than a treat canister.
Stephanie C.
Corsicana , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Adorable and functional, this is a great tool for all dog owners. Great gift idea.
karen g.
This is great for storing my furry friends treats she knows now when I'm getting something for her. She knows exactly what cupboard its in as well