BY LAZY PET #72 in Cat Toys

Extendable Tunnel that creates sounds like a paper sack when cats play Inside, cats go crazy for the crinkly, crunchy, noisy sound. assorted colors and patterns. Features: -Tunnel shape promotes exploration. -Thin crinkly paper layer keeps cats interes. see more...

Laura T.
This isn't just for cats. I bought it for my pup when he was a baby and he absolutely loved it. He loved to run through all day. He enjoyed it until he got too big. I would recommend to not only cat owners but dog owners too.
Lindsay D.
Wichita, KS
I REALLY wish that my #kitty loved this as much as I did. He is 7 years old and starting to get a little lazy and pudgy. I was hoping this toy might help bring that kitten right back in him. Unfortunately it just sits in the corner of the room and my chihuahua and 18 month old baby give it way more attention then the fat cat. I'm sure for some that this is a great product, but my cat simply doesn't give the tunnel the time of day!
Liz R.
Out of multiple cats, none of them liked this. My family thought it'd be great since the cats loved diving in wrapping paper & plastic bags; I don't know if the crinkle was wrong, if it just intimidated them, or something else altogether. The tube sat in the corner for months on end avoided--despite catnip being put in/on/around and being put in popular spots.
Shelby S.
Fairview, OK
Just the name alone is perfect for my furry babies. they are lazy.. and sleep in this tunnel. at first i has just boxes they would play in, but now they sleep inside of the tunnel. they love to sleep everywhere, but thid is theor favoritw place to hide.
Beth B.
Reynoldsville, PA
My kitten and my 4 year old kitty loves this. They romp and stomp all over it! great toy for all ages including my toddlers
Nazira S.
It's so rare for me to find lazy pat thing but when I bought it my cat follow in love with it he plays he sleeps in Their he takes naps
Chelsey H.
Willoughby , OH
My kitten loves this tunnel. He likes to run in and out of it . He really enjoys sitting in it.
megan b.
Cape Coral, FL
It is so cute my cat is top dawg at her best
Super cute get this your cat can also be top dawg at there best

Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
These will keep your cats entertained for hours!! Pretty durable product and collapses for easy storage when not in use
Angela S.
Sherman, IL
My cat looooves this tunnel!! It's also fun to attach it to other tunnels or obstacles! The cat loves th crinkle and has so much fun!!!
Alyssa A.
Fort Sill, OK
Does the noise bother anyone? I feel like my cat would play with this SO much that the sound would drive me crazy!
Jessica O.
Pet Lover Expert
Does anyone know the circumference of these. I have maine coon cats that are extremely large and have a hard time finding anything that they comfortably fit in.
Griselda G.
What's the length of the tunnel?
Stefanie P.
So all it does is make noise?
Erin D.
Laveen, AZ
I have two cats. Where can I get it for the best deal?