Lazy Dog The Original Happy Birthday Pup-Pie uploaded by Amanda G.Lazy Dog The Original Happy Birthday Pup-Pie uploaded by Amanda G.

BY LAZY DOG

Give your canine companion a delicious and festive birthday present this year with this pie-shaped dog treat. Decorated with a yogurt coating and sesame seed sprinkles and filled with nourishing, human-grade ingredients, this treat is a fun and healthy way for your dog to start a new year. Get the paw-ty started on your dog's special day by serving The Lazy Dog Cookie Co. Pup-PIE Happy Birthday Pie-Shaped Dog Treat to the pooch of the hour and his or her 4-legged friends. Topped off with a mouthwatering yogurt coating and sprinkled with multicolored sesame seeds, the treat adds festive flair to your dog's birthday celebration. Plus, since it's made from human-grade ingredients that are both delicious and healthy, you can feel good about pampering your pooch. Food Type: Dod Treat Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Other Primary Ingredient: Organic Oat Flour Package Weight: 5 oz Ingredients: Organic Oat Flour, Molasses, Organic Rolled Oats, Natural Pumpkin, Natural Unsalted Peanut Butter, Tapioca Starch, Canola Oil, Ground Ginger, Ground Cinnamon, Baking Soda and Added Topping Ingredients (Evaporated Cane Juice, Trans Fat-Free Palm Oil, Nonfat Dry Milk, Yogurt Powder, Soy Lecithin, Naturally Dyed Sesame Seeds, Natural Color and Natural Flavor) Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 7.52% Crude Fat (min) 6.43% Crude Fiber (max) 1.1% Moisture (max) 19.1% see more...

Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Can't wait to give this to my 14 year old dog on her birthday. She will love it.
Krista P.
Krista P.
Now usually I've got the title crazy cat lady...the pups gotta get spoiled too. since I stumbled upon these,I get one every year for our (senior aged)pup,to celebrate another year of him being in our lives! he seems happy and it's a cute little thing to be able to do for him.
Elly R.
Elly R.
Killeen, TX
Absolutely love this product!! It is a great way to have your pet celebrate its birthday with you. It is even perfect if your are having a dog birthday party with other dogs in attendance, the product breaks into slices and each fur baby can have a slice. Great way for a dog to have its cake and eat it too haha.
Beatriz N.
Beatriz N.
El Paso, TX
This cake is amaizing it makes so special my dog and she really liked it she looks so pretty on her birthday
Caroline R.
Caroline R.
We get these for our dogs birthday as a special treat and they love them! definitely recommend if you want to treat your pups on their special days!
Kim  W.
Kim W.
Georgetown, KY
These are so cute! and actually steel like cake too. my dogs love them as a birthday gift.
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
Knightstown, IN
I bought one of these pumpkin flavored for my dog on his birthday. He loved it!! And he's a very picky eater. Highly recommend.
Lorraine R.
Lorraine R.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I buy one of these every time one of my dogs are having a birthday. This product is super cute and none of it goes to waste because they love it so much!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Just got this for my dog's second birthday, and he absolutely loved it! The only complaint I had was that there was no serving information anywhere on the box to tell me how much I could feed him depending on his weight. I'll definitely be getting this for his birthday again next year, though.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Fort Worth, TX
We only get this for the dogs birthdays but every year they seem more and more excited to see it. They really like the flavor.
Madeline C.
Madeline C.
Newport, RI
Will this make my dog sick? she's going to be one year old soon and we are getting her litter of rescue dogs together to celebrate! but i don't want to upset their tummies.